Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All my female coworkers thought I was Chad until they saw me without my mask jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I started a new job not too long ago. Basically all my coworkers are young attractive foids in my age range. Literally the only other guy who works there is a 5’6 ricecel.

So when I first walked in to the job I could tell all the female employees were eyeing me down.

I walked past this noodle who stared at me in awe because I was taller than her (I am 5’11 she was like 5’1.)

So considering my only competition was the ricecel I guess the foids looked at me.

Well until I took off my mask.
At first all the foids treated my nicely. Customers would hit on me and my coworkers would obviously flirt.

After they saw me take my mask off for the first time(they pressured me into taking it off) they all had a look of disappointment lmao.

Literally since they’ve seen my face they no longer say hello to me in the mornings, they no longer flirt, and they barley interact with me.

They also used to be enthusiastic and nervous to talk to me yet now they give me short responses and never try to speak with me for extended periods.

All because a few millimeters of bones :feelsrope::cryfeels:

jesus christ do your eyes really out weight the rest of your face that hard? my eye are is my best part so i benefit greatly from masks, but not this extremely.

Yeah, nice brag, fag.

jesus christ do your eyes really out weight the rest of your face that hard? my eye are is my best part so i benefit greatly from masks, but not this extremely.
Lmao yes I have at least chadlite eyes tbh. But I have a long midface and recessed maxilla and jaw. Tbh wearing a mask is ropefuel because it shows me what i’d be treated like if I didn’t mouthbreath fml.

Women are nothing more than animals. Completely driven by instinct

Since when is being avoided by women for your face bragging lmao :lul::lul::lul:
>All my female coworkers thought I was Chad
>I started a new job not too long ago. Basically all my coworkers are young attractive foids in my age range
>So when I first walked in to the job I could tell all the female employees were eyeing me down.
>I walked past this noodle who stared at me in awe because I was taller than her

Yeah, you sound like you're fucking lying with regards to the latter (in your post). Please kill yourself with your le funni 'millimeters of bone' meme. You looksmaxx rapefugee.

Last edited:
Stop humblebragging. You chose the wrong place.

>I started a new job not too long ago. Basically all my coworkers are young attractive foids in my age range
>So when I first walked in to the job I could tell all the female employees were eyeing me down.
>I walked past this noodle who stared at me in awe because I was taller than her

Yeah, you sound like you're fucking lying with regards to the latter. Please kill yourself with your le funni 'millimeters of bone' meme. You looksmaxx rapefugee.
Lmao i’m 5’11 and only 120 pounds. I have a recessed jaw, cheekbones, and maxilla. No browridge, and terrible skin. I also have nigger lips that make my recessed chin look even worse that it is lmao. Wish I was larping fuck u tbh:lul::cryfeels:

Masks hide my face fat, so same, I also look better with a mask on. Too bad I don't wear them

If you get a jaw surgery you could easily ascend

Maybe if I wore a full face mask, girls would flirt with me too :feelshaha:

Yeah, you sound like you're fucking lying with regards to the latter (in your post). Please kill yourself with your le funni 'millimeters of bone' meme. You looksmaxx rapefugee.

So get surgery or grow a beard.

maskmax + photoshop on tinder and meet a foid with your face covered while acting paranoid over covid, preferably in dim lighting, then turn the lights off if needed before sex.

post results
Based advice tbh but I wouldn’t want her to claim rape the next night because she regretted sleeping with an ugly incel

Soyboy beta genes. I can’t grow a beard and am poor so it will take years to save.
How can't you grow a beard? Anyone can grow a beard. It may look like shit, but so long as it covers your lower third it does its job.

How can't you grow a beard? Anyone can grow a beard. It may look like shit, but so long as it covers your lower third it does its job.
Idk my father never really had facial hair ig I just have shitty soy little boy genes. I am 20 and get mistaken for 16 jfml.

I don't think it's brag. It's like photoshopping your face to Chad level and getting matches on Tinder. Won't call it brag tbh. He is a chincel afterall. And all the chincels = bros tbh I know what it feels like to be a chincel :feelsbadman:

It‘s bloody well over, dude and guess what? Male suicide rates will increase.

You must have godlike eyes/eye-area or sth

ITS OVER FOR NON MASK CELS

After they saw me take my mask off for the first time(they pressured me into taking it off) they all had a look of disappointment lmao.

Literally since they’ve seen my face they no longer say hello to me in the mornings, they no longer flirt, and they barley interact with me.
A true trucel trait, right there. OP, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.