Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my cousins are incels

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I have 3 cousins, 2 of them are adults and of them is a teenager, all 4-5/10 all aspie incels. They are either low T or thier parents raised them to be high inhib "gentlemen" cucks. The oldest one is 21 he is obsessed with being an alpha male but he is the farthest thing from it, he grows a beard and lifts to try to look low trust but he would get cucked by an average NT 16 year old. His best friend is 19 and bullies him JFL. My life is pretty miserable but id rather die than be one of my cousins.

Popbob said:
I have 3 cousins, 2 of them are adults and of them is a teenager, all 4-5/10 all aspie incels. They are either low T or thier parents raised them to be high inhib "gentlemen" cucks. The oldest one is 21 he is obsessed with being an alpha male but he is the farthest thing from it, he grows a beard and lifts to try to look low trust but he would get cucked by an average NT 16 year old. His best friend is 19 and bullies him JFL. My life is pretty miserable but id rather die than be one of my cousins.

All my cousins are rich Chads and Stacys.

Chewbacca said:
All my cousins are rich Chads and Stacys.

Sorry, my friend. Must be hard seeing them have so much success.

all my cousins are below 10 years of age, oldest is a retard, i was the first child in my family!

I am the only incel in both sides of my family, not counting the young 3 and 4 year old male cousins. The two month old femail cousin probably isn't a virgin anyways.

All my niggas look rich as fuck

All my cousins are normies. I do have 1 cousin that is giving a white roastie the BBC tho

It's the opposite for me, all my cousins are chads or stacies.
I am literally the only subhuman in the family.

KyloRen said:
Sorry, my friend. Must be hard seeing them have so much success

Thanks for the condolences. It's not a big deal, though, I don't have to look at them. I disowned the entirety of my mom's side of the family years ago(family feud) and I don't have facebook or anything so I haven't seen them in ages.

Chewbacca said:
Thanks for the condolences. It's not a big deal, though, I don't have to look at them. I disowned the entirety of my mom's side of the family years ago(family feud) and I don't have facebook or anything so I haven't seen them in ages.

Standing your ground, good man.

All my male cousins are incel, or havent hit puberty yet.

I mog some of my cousins and they still get pussy. Lol @ my life

NorwodingGymcel said:
All my niggas look rich as fuck

look at you, now look at us.

It's crazy how much different our generation is from our parents'. All my dad had to do to get with my mom is wear nice jeans and stand upright. Meanwhile, I'm an incel and so is my brother. Hypergamy is absurd for millelial men.

my asian male cousins are all incels. Everyone else is NT.

Weirdcel said:
It's crazy how much different our generation is from our parents'. All my dad had to do to get with my mom is wear nice jeans and stand upright. Meanwhile, I'm an incel and so is my brother. Hypergamy is absurd for millelial men.

Tell me more,was it really that different?

Bigbird said:
Tell me more,was it really that different?

My dad's dad didn't give a fuck about him. That forced him to be more self reliant/masculine. That made him able tp attract a woman. My parents baby me and therefore I have no drive to do anything in life. Maybe that's wht we're so unattractive to women. Kindness is bad for you I think.

You're not even an incel op.

you just dont try. VOLCEL