Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All my bones have a subhuman curve.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
My feet turn outwards, my knees inwards, my back bends forwards at the bottom making me look like a fucking easter island statue look, my fingers all bend inwards. When I walk I look like a duck. It's fucking over...

My condolences.

Example? I don't understand what inwards mean in this context.
They all curve towards my middle finger. Somehow my middle finger still curves outwards.

my fingers all bend inwards.
Dupuytren's contracture is a condition that causes thick, tough tissue to form under the skin of the palm. The thickened, shortened tissue eventually forces some of the fingers to curl inward toward the palm, creating a hand deformity

I'm sorry brocel, it never began for any of us. Dead end geneticels are cursed by society.

i have a fucked rib cage

My face bones are subhuman

They all curve towards my middle finger. Somehow my middle finger still curves outwards.
Oh, in that case, same for me. One subhuman trait rarely appears alone.

Everything regarding my appearance is, in my opinion, sub-human and will only get worse.

Brutal as fuck