Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All most every static i see “about incels” is some pseudo scientific bs

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/GlPKaNHUUG

For this “study” who did they actually look into? Or is it just assumptions and circular reasoning?. I don’t remember them asking me anything.

The problem is that none of the things said in this article are based in fact. Like most phycology, it’s just bullshit for halfwits to gobble down on (hypocritical of me to call someone a halfwit I know).

this reply may seem stupid but is true. They read this website. Kek every time I ever see a misleading stat with a reference, we are their only source
they infiltrate then consider it as representation of ''incels''. Doing that in any other context would be called out by every reader but for incels is fine because we have to be hated
and of course, this is meaningless, because bluepillcels not only aren't allowed to be here, they strongly do not want to be. It is an automatically biased sample, which is why you see this '''research''' used in articles, written by journalists who have no backbone
users here have more influence than we imagine, the problem is there's no benefit in that influence for us at all. Can't do anything personally beneficial with it. So we don't care or think about it. But you personally, if you wanted to, could post all day and singlehandedly change the narrative

this reply may seem stupid but is true. They read this website. Kek every time I ever see a misleading stat with a reference, we are their only source
they infiltrate then consider it as representation of ''incels''. Doing that in any other context would be called out by every reader but for incels is fine because we have to be hated
and of course, this is meaningless, because bluepillcels not only aren't allowed to be here, they strongly do not want to be. It is an automatically biased sample, which is why you see this '''research''' used in articles, written by journalists who have no backbone
users here have more influence than we imagine, the problem is there's no benefit in that influence for us at all. Can't do anything personally beneficial with it. So we don't care or think about it. But you personally, if you wanted to, could post all day and singlehandedly change the narrative
Yes.

States from around 40,000 (Beauchamp, 2019) to hundreds of thousands (Kutchinsky, 2019), and at the time of writing there are ~20,000 active users of the main forum Incels.is.

Static? :feelsdevil: Like electricity

20,000 JFL :feelskek:
Want to be a journalist? Just lie!
They just came here, looked at the number of members and called it "active members" in the study. :feelskek:

Going by their logic there are 117 billion active members of the human species rn. JFL

They found out we are not violent, but suicidal. Yet they will continue to attack a group of non-violent suicidal men, because why not?

They just came here, looked at the number of members and called it "active members" in the study. :feelskek:

Going by their logic there are 117 billion active members of the human species rn. JFL
there was a study that 90% of incels are bluepillcels and defend women but I can't find it, which is a common lie but in this case is true. It has been buried under infinite anti incel articles for not being in line with the narrative

there was a study that 90% of incels are bluepillcels and defend women but I can't find it, which is a common lie but in this case is true. It has been buried under infinite anti incel articles for not being in line with the narrative

i found it :feelsahh: small sample size ngl

you will never ever see this mentioned in any article

“Considering how much media attention has been paid to incels, there has been surprisingly little research that includes primary responses from incels themselves, with most academic research consisting of linguistic analyses of online rhetoric,”

Last edited:
i found it :feelsahh:

you will never ever see this mentioned in any article
w-wait so you mean to tell me the people who are obsessed with the idea of loving women… love women???
No way!

w-wait so you mean to tell me the people who are obsessed with the idea of loving women… love women???
No way!
you mean to tell me the people who get women no matter how they act, don't all love women??????????

you mean to tell me the people who get women no matter how they act, don't all love women??????????
Normies are so fucking retarded. Incels literally obsess over women all day and talk about how nicely they wanna treat them and live them and then normies think we “Heccin hate women”. Even the most misogynistic incel would stop hating women if one gave him a chance

Normies are so fucking retarded. Incels literally obsess over women all day and talk about how nicely they wanna treat them and live them and then normies think we “Heccin hate women”. Even the most misogynistic incel would stop hating women if one gave him a chance
the fact this place is full to the brim with oneitiscels and oneitiscels that do not post about it, and this is a forum which denies anyone who doesn't claim to be blackpilled in the application proves this

the fact this place is full to the brim with oneitiscels and oneitiscels that do not post about it, and this is a forum which denies anyone who doesn't claim to be blackpilled in the application proves this
They deny anyone who doesn’t say they’re Blackpilled? I didn’t know.

My oneitis was a dark chubby Indian who I think about a lot even tho I haven’t seen her for years.

They deny anyone who doesn’t say they’re Blackpilled? I didn’t know.

My oneitis was a dark chubby Indian who I think about a lot even tho I haven’t seen her for years.
they might have stopped. Which would be bad. You used to have to pick if you were bluepilled redpilled or blackpilled when you apply and if you pick blue the application was rejected

they might have stopped. Which would be bad. You used to have to pick if you were bluepilled redpilled or blackpilled when you apply and if you pick blue the application was rejected
i don’t remember that.

that question was a good filter :reeeeee: also i have claimed this was a part of applying and looked like a schizo atleast 5 times :reeeeee:
They need to bring that back and start asking for IDs too or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back