Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All men should watch the movie "Gone Girl" to see what women are capable of.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Obviously it's fiction, it's just a movie, it has no connection to reality, it's exaggerated blah blah blah. Still, most women not only are capable of such things, but they do a less exaggerated version of what is done in the movie fairly often (at a smaller scale obviously).

Women are masters at manipulation, gaslighting, influencing opinion, having no empathy, revenge etc... And society gives women an advantage in using these evil powers, because they are always believed and helped and pitied and defended.

I won't spoil it but it shows what women are capable of. You can watch it for free here https://lookmovie.ag/movies/view/gone-girl-2014

Last edited:
Obviously it's fiction, it's just a movie, it has no connection to reality, it's exaggerated blah blah blah. Still, most women not only are capable of such things, but they do a less exaggerated version of what is done in the movie fairly often (at a smaller scale obviously).

Women are masters at manipulation, gaslighting, influencing opinion, having no empathy, revenge etc...

I won't spoil it but it shows what women are capable of. You can watch it for free here https://lookmovie.ag/movies/view/gone-girl-2014
Good film really. David Fincher is one of the only regisseurs I can still enjoy tbh. With "Seven" and especially "Zodiac" he produced two of my favorite movies and I enjoy his attention towards details. Extremely talented/based guy when it comes to movie-making.

Good film really. David Fincher is one of the only regisseurs I can still enjoy tbh. With "Seven" and especially "Zodiac" he produced two of my favorite movies and I enjoy his attention towards details. Extremely talented/based guy when it comes to movie-making.
You have good taste, mate.

I've seen it, but yeah like you said the story is a bit far-fetched. Also fuck Ben Affleck, horrible virtue signaling faggot cunt

i remember this movie and what the crazy cunt does in it, men walk away thinking the female protagonist is a monster while the women walk away convinced she's a hero

Gone Girl wouldn't be made today.

i remember this movie and what the crazy cunt does in it, men walk away thinking the female protagonist is a monster while the women walk away convinced she's a hero
Exactly, even if women condemn her for the more extreme parts, they still identify with her and more or less agree with her.

Yup. Movie was very dark and scary. That girl was legit psychopath

Exactly, even if women condemn her for the more extreme parts, they still identify with her and more or less agree with her.
there's plenty of these hollywood films that embolden or radicalize women, you usually find them listed in the average edgy bitch's profile, girl interrupted, the girl with the dragon tattoo, they tend to have 'girl' in the title

It's not that far off from reality to call it "fiction" tbh. Also, it's more oriented towards MGTOW types but its still got a good message.

Some legal sources (country dependant)
Amazon product ASIN B08GSP571CView: https://www.amazon.com/Gone-Girl-UHD-Ben-Affleck/dp/B08GSP571C/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=gone+girl&qid=1605638926&sr=8-2