Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All men are created equal under God

R

righteouscel

-
Retarded ass blue pilled founding fathers just shows how degenerate society has gotten

Samoa Joe Wrestling GIF by AEWonTV

They had slaves, they were just virtue signaling like their ancestors today. Virtue signaling has been a cumskin disease since time immemorial.

They had slaves, they were just virtue signaling like their ancestors today. Virtue signaling has been a cumskin disease since time immemorial.
Very true, I rarely see blacks or asians virtue signal they just tell you the truth if they think you're ugly or not, cumskins lie so damn much though. It's the reason why you have IT whores posting pictures of their ugly ass faces thinking they're 10s

God made man.

Samuel Colt made them equal.

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” -Psalm 82:6

then why am i a dumb ugly nigger?

big true. They can't just speak the truth instead of doing this gay virtue signal bullshit

Retarded ass blue pilled founding fathers just shows how degenerate society has gotten
“This country was founded by slave owners who said that all men were created equal.” - George carlin

All men are created equal originally meant that the citizen has inalienable rights and should be treated with dignity and respect independent of his background. The citizen, of course, was a free White person of good character, according to the Naturalization Act of 1790.

FreeWhitePersons.jpg

Among the Founding Fathers who had slaves, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln were perhaps the most preocuppied with the future of race relations.

jefferson.jpg

LincolnOnRace.jpg

Very true, I rarely see blacks or asians virtue signal they just tell you the truth if they think you're ugly or not, cumskins lie so damn much though. It's the reason why you have IT whores posting pictures of their ugly ass faces thinking they're 10s
“This country was founded by slave owners who said that all men were created equal.” - George carlin
But now even white people aren't equal between each other and Chad was probably fucking their wives even back then

But now even white people aren't equal between each other and Chad was probably fucking their wives even back then
toilets will be toilets, whether it’s 1823 or 2023, mang

:yes:

All other races are more honest, they only act like this when they're extremely westernized and involved in white SJW circles. And even then they're only copying whites. It's like a cargo cult they only do it to fit in with them, they don't have the same innate need to virtue signal like whites do.

Last edited:
Ugly men aren't considered human beings so it's kinda true that all humans are equal