Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'All men are bastards'

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
How the fuck is that considered acceptable or any other man hating rhetoric along those lines?. Some men are ye but not all. Women often say 'I hate all boys' etc. How many times do you see some bitch on facebook crying about how much she hates men.

There's even a prime time panel show here in the UK dedicated to slagging off men ffs (Loose Women). There's no equality in this world, no equal rights. Everything is designed to facilitate the woman's needs an if you dare to object to that you're burnt at the stake an vilified. There's always a fuckin agenda with most women, always an attitude, always something that's pissing them off in relation to us men. Even if you're pure of heart with positive values, you'll be treated like disposable trash. If you're ugly that'll offend them even more. The kindest hearts suffer the most in this life. The double standards of this society is fuckin demoralising, it's physically draining to exist in such an unjust world :whatfeels: .

I hate all womeme too. Since AWALT is true, I have to apply that in practice to my opinions of them.

Here's another that'll make you're blood boil, courtesy of Love Island:

"We need men, we don't need children" :lasereyes:

because we live in a matriarchy held up by simps.

This society is a fuckin cancer on all of civilisation. The mistreatment in society is at an all time low, thanks to social media and dating app culture that perpetuates unrealistic standards of beauty. Any indifference to established normie culture is frowned upon. Everywhere I turn I'm spoken down to and treated with hostility and contempt. The hateful looks I receive for simply existing, the patronising abrupt tone, the ignorance, it's demoralising to exist in a world where you don't belong :whatfeels: .

Because they had no father's

Yet if you dare say one thing about women that inconveniences you, everyone chimps out

What’s funny is when they use the term “rape ape”

Huh sounds like a certain demographic

Here's another that'll make you're blood boil, courtesy of Love Island:

"We need men, we don't need children" :lasereyes:
No wonder, they like killing them.

Also, We need eggs, not foids.

How the fuck is that considered acceptable or any other man hating rhetoric along those lines?. Some men are ye but not all. Women often say 'I hate all boys' etc. How many times do you see some bitch on facebook crying about how much she hates men.

There's even a prime time panel show here in the UK dedicated to slagging off men ffs (Loose Women). There's no equality in this world, no equal rights. Everything is designed to facilitate the woman's needs an if you dare to object to that you're burnt at the stake an vilified. There's always a fuckin agenda with most women, always an attitude, always something that's pissing them off in relation to us men. Even if you're pure of heart with positive values, you'll be treated like disposable trash. If you're ugly that'll offend them even more. The kindest hearts suffer the most in this life. The double standards of this society is fuckin demoralising, it's physically draining to exist in such an unjust world :whatfeels: .
The ragefueling shit isn't society not acknowledging the bias, but how the morality is preached across societies and religions. The way they talk about immorality always pertains to male behaviors, by male I mean a tiny fraction of men committing rape and violence, yet, no words on immoral and criminal behaviors very much exclusive to foids at large. A large portion of foids commit whoring, scam or manipulate men, kill babies, glorify abortions, support fascists laws against men like alimony, false-rape, and child-custody, discriminate at institutions, perpetuate lookism instead of meritocracy because they have the upper hand.

Yet, look how Christians act when a good man commits an act of immorality out of desperation and when a foid does so usually because she is bored, grossly materialistic, or sociopathic.

Who cares? Morality is relative because postmodernism, do just ignore anyone saying: X bad, Y good.

Fitting name for those roastoids
Shit always make me laugh especially we had to analyse some whores shitty words from this show in school in English, I was always thinking this nasty slut she definitely has loose oussy

Yet, look how Christians act when a good man commits an act of immorality out of desperation and when a foid does so usually because she is bored, grossly materialistic, or sociopathic.

Younger fundamentalists christians are becoming less tolerant with their women, and that's a good thing.

Boomer christianity need to go away.

On the other hand, this kind of christianity needs to comeback, fast : "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet"

Younger fundamentalists christians are becoming less tolerant with their women, and that's a good thing.

Boomer christianity need to go away.

On the other hand, this kind of christianity needs to comeback, fast : "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet"
There should be a bible written dedicated to demonizing foids as much as possible for every little act of immorality. It's always men getting lectured. We need a full overhaul. I'd rather have a society brainwashed into thinking foids are incapable of human qualities rather than nuclear families.

There should be a bible written dedicated to demonizing foids as much as possible for every little act of immorality. It's always men getting lectured. We need a full overhaul. I'd rather have a society brainwashed into thinking foids are incapable of human qualities rather than nuclear families.

Depend which church you go.

I remember years ago listening to a priest on youtube who was essentially saying that modern women control the marriage by controlling the sex, he added that these women go to hell.

He said it almost exactly like that.

REFUSING SEX TO YOUR HUSBAND IS A SIN AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MARITAL RAPE, ON THE OTHER HAND, CONSIDER THE CONCEPT OF MARITAL DEBT AND CONJUGAL DUTY

This is the kind of idea we need to be pushing. Not some evolutionist bull shit which half of the time end up justifying whore behaviour ("muh best genes" logic )

Last edited: