Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All kids under 22+ should fuck off

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
The title basically. You arent incel untill over that mark, you are just a virgin.

Nah, they are fine.

Genecel said:
You guys are my only friends though.

If your young and don't have friends it's definitely over

If the only thing lacking in your life is a female, I just consider you a normie who doesn't have a female ATM.

1512531963400.gif

tfw 21

100% agree. Fucking place is overrun with fakecel teenagers.

OMG IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD A THREESOME WITH THE HOTTEST CHEERLEADERS IN HIGH SCHOOL BY THE AGE OF 14 THEN IT'S OVER ROOOOOOOPE

If you make it through college as a virgin, you're incel. If you don't go to college then age 22 is a good marker. Also if you're a fat kid then lose weight first and give PUA a shot, you might be chad under all that blubber, might as well find out before you commit your life to Saint Blackops2cel and His Holy Path.

To be a truecel you must be mid-20s khv and under 5'10". End of.

Disagree. Fakecels come in all ages, as do incels. For a quadriplegic 2/10 deformed face 15 year old who needs to use voice-to-text to navigate his tablet and post on this site from the relative comfort of his parents' house, it's more over than it ever was for anyone here. Judging someone's merit on just one attribute is fallacious.

As a rule, I think that being under 18 means you can't be "truecel" but you can certainly be incel. Incel = involuntarily celibate. In high school, if you're not getting laid (and we know you want to, unless volcel), then you are incel. Dictionary fact.

Major cope, if you haven't got laid by the end of high school its over. kids these days lose their virginity at the age of 13. By age 16 your face stops changing, either you are sexually attractive or youre not, this isnt rocket science its not like youre going to turn 22 and magically start being a pussy magnet

As a 27 year old. People should try atleast until 25 if it's still going downhill for them they can join us.

Meh. I'm 24 but I always knew I was an incel anyway.

Agreed.

I would set it as 23.

I`m a sub 5 subhuman that is 19 years old, that age is when puberty ends.

So no cuck i will not fuck off.

Anyone can feel like they need to LDAR at any age, but I think the pro LDAR message on these forums is terrible for young people who still have many easy opportunities in life. The older you get the more those opportunities fade and the easier it is to LDAR and finally accept the rope. All you youngcels need to get off this forum, looksmax, and work on your mental issues for your own good.

blackcel said:
Anyone can feel like they need to LDAR at any age, but I think the pro LDAR message on these forums is terrible for young people who still have many easy opportunities in life. The older you get the more those opportunities fade and the easier it is to LDAR and finally accept the rope. All you youngcels need to get off this forum, looksmax, and work on your mental issues for your own good.

I hate hearing males under age 35 talking about LDAR. You Millennials still have a life, and still have a chance. Get out of here while you still can.

I'm 27 KHHV.

I think if you are 21 and KV, I think your virgin status can be elevated to that of an incel.

Lol, I love this thread.

Underagefags are getting BTFO, its about damn time.

Dude, I got blackpilled at 11. I think it's good when younger people start getting blackpilled earlier because we can spread the truth and revolt easier.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol, I love this thread.

:(

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol, I love this thread.
:(
Did not know you were underage, sorry.

I'll probably delete my post, haven't thought too much about it when I was writing that post, and that shitpost of mine isn't good. I've also read Blickpall post and it made a lot of sense that oldcels could be fakecels as well.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I'll probably delete my post, haven't thought too much about it when I was writing that post, and that shitpost of mine isn't good. I've also read Blickpall post and it made a lot of sense that oldcels could be fakecels as well.

I've been bullied, harassed, and treated like shit since middle school by almost everyone, and I have no idea why I didn't even do anything I'm very shy. I agree with you, I think most of the underage people on here are like aspie normies or something but otherwise fine. But from my experiences I've had ever since middle school I'm pretty sure I know where I stand in society. I'm 17 almost 18 now nothing has changed.

blickpall said:
Disagree. Fakecels come in all ages, as do incels. For a quadriplegic 2/10 deformed face 15 year old who needs to use voice-to-text to navigate his tablet and post on this site from the relative comfort of his parents' house, it's more over than it ever was for anyone here. Judging someone's merit on just one attribute is fallacious.

As a rule, I think that being under 18 means you can't be "truecel" but you can certainly be incel. Incel = involuntarily celibate. In high school, if you're not getting laid (and we know you want to, unless volcel), then you are incel. Dictionary fact.

dhMeAzK.gif

Very ture, I'm really tired of extremistcels saying its over if you haven't had sex by 13

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I've been bullied, harassed, and treated like shit since middle school by almost everyone, and I have no idea why I didn't even do anything I'm very shy. I agree with you, I think most of the underage people on here are like aspie normies or something but otherwise fine. But from my experiences I've had ever since middle school I'm pretty sure I know where I stand in society. I'm 17 almost 18 now nothing has changed.
Stand up for yourself, do a bit of MMA, and lift. Never allow yourself to be weaker than Normies and Chads.

@undeadcel @tehgymcel420 @Kyloren all knows this very well. Normies won you over mentally, but you can't let them win you over physically (well in terms of your strength of course). As an Incel, the only person that could be strong for you is yourself and no one else.

this is just an atomic cope. if you are at least 17 and STILL KHV, ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

dr-problematic said:
The title basically. You arent incel untill over that mark, you are just a virgin.

Oh fuck off dude. Who put you in charge?

Firstly a 22 year old is not a kid. 14 year olds went into battle during the first world war.

Secondly. Most people loose their virginity by 17 at the latest. I realised i was probably and incel at 14 but spent years in denial. I'm 30. I have no problem with young men coming here. I'm glad they realised the truth and didn't waste years being blue pill or in denial like i was.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Stand up for yourself, do a bit of MMA, and lift. Never allow yourself to be weaker than Normies and Chads.

@undeadcel @tehgymcel420 @Kyloren all knows this very well. Normies won you over mentally, but you can't let them win you over physically (well in terms of your strength of course). As an Incel, the only person that could be strong for you is yourself and no one else.

This is the only thing you can do if you are not ready for the rope yet.

People still develop until they're 25.

Dry Spell said:
People still develop until they're 25.

Yes, but most of the times in a bad way

undeadcel said:
Yes, but most of the times in a bad way

I developed a beer belly at 25, my metabolism slowed to a crawl, can confirm.

kek people starts with sex life at 12, even at 18yo you're missing out 6 whole years of sex

cope, 20 + is old enough

All of the youngcels I've seen on here are high tier normies and Chadlites who can't get laid,

life is still shit

>under
>22+

Brainlets shouldn't be allowed either.

Do I count if I have no friends, am a repulsive subhuman KHHV who is 22 in two weeks?

Valinor said:
Do I count if I have no friends, am a repulsive subhuman KHHV who is 22 in two weeks?

Yes, it's over.