Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All it takes to get girls is to have an excuse to interact with them regularly

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
If only you could work closely with women but they are too spoiled and stupid to have a reason to do anything relating to work. They either are retarded working at walmart or they are retarded and spoiled making obscene money as a lawyers assistant. They dont do real work hence why I never see them.

Most of you could have a girl if you could just talk to them without having to compete in a hypersocial environment like dating apps or bars and that kinda thing

All it takes to have a woman is to not be ugly and short.

Even normies are happy and have wives.

Most of you could have a girl if you could just talk to them
Maybe for fakecel cucks like you. If I talked to a foid for too long she’d die from heart attack because of how grotesque I am

It is also true that the probability of divorce is 50%, most started by women. It is a risky sport to get married nowadays in the West.

It is also true that the probability of divorce is 50%, most started by women. It is a risky sport to get married nowadays in the West.
In Africa and other less developed countries it's lower and in western world is higher.

Guess why?

Women actually care for their kids while husband works to provide, feminism is not that big, patriarchal society exists,wokeism is almost 0, propaganda is lower since no TV and internet etc.

At this point is not worth it to live in the west If you are a subhuman and you aren't happy with being a NEETbuxxer

Last edited:
Being surrounded by girls doesn't mean that there's any who's interested by you.

So you are saying someone like Mr. Sam Entertainment can ascend just by interacting with foids regularly? :feelshaha::feelsjuice:

Sam

If only you could work closely with women but they are too spoiled and stupid to have a reason to do anything relating to work. They either are retarded working at walmart or they are retarded and spoiled making obscene money as a lawyers assistant. They dont do real work hence why I never see them.

Most of you could have a girl if you could just talk to them without having to compete in a hypersocial environment like dating apps or bars and that kinda thing
Yeah easy when you are in some area surrounded by girls.

Most of us have no ability to leave the house. And if we do go out, it's weird, we creep people out and they get hella uncomfortable.

Most of us have no ability to leave the house. And if we do go out, it's weird, we creep people out and they get hella uncomfortable.
True but you wouldnt be creepy if you socialized with girls for work related purposes.

So you are saying someone like Mr. Sam Entertainment can ascend just by interacting with foids regularly? :feelshaha::feelsjuice:

View attachment 807372
Even here most ppl arent this ugly

All it takes to have a woman is to not be ugly and short.

And to be nt, have friends, have an excuse to talk to girls.

How about the 4 years of our life we spend in high school (and for a lot of others the other 4 in college)?

How about the 4 years of our life we spend in high school (and for a lot of others the other 4 in college)?
I never had an excuse to work together with girls after HS cause im not a retard that did social studies or art. And in HS i was too autistic and shy to do anything with girls

True but you wouldnt be creepy if you socialized with girls for work related purposes.

Even here most ppl arent this ugly

And to be nt, have friends, have an excuse to talk to girls.
you know. I have a good job paying 45 k after taxes a year.

I was gonna quit this job to work min wage at some fast food place because there was nothing but hot girls there.

They never replied to my applications

Cope, the more a foid has to encounter a subhuman incel the more she despises him.

Truecels are pigeonholed as soon as a foid sees them, and have nowhere to go but down tbh. There is no escape from the personality detector.

I work with women at me work every day, none of them are interested in me because im a subhuman.

I asked out several foids from my McJob that I'd been talking to for months and they all rejected me. Like all other meme advice this only works if you pass the height/looks test and they already wanted to fuck you in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back