Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"All it takes is one bad day"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I've always been a fan of DC comics, The Joker being my favorite villain of all time.
In one of the comics titled "The Killing Joke" he monologues about how all it takes is "one bad day" to drive someone to madness.

I thought this segment to be really well written as it definitely applies in real life.
Think about it for a moment - all of us are mentally fucked up to some extent, we're all bitter and incredibly hateful people. Why? What made us become so cruel and mistrustful? I believe that the answer lies in the tragedy that envelops this world, that those who are often become bullies themselves.

Each one of us has some terrible experience in their life. Whether it's being treated like dog shit a girl you had feelings for or being beat to a pulp by a bunch of jocks, it affected you so deeply that you could never forget it. It's permanently etched in your memory, like a festering and gruesome scar. Our negative experiences in life are what made us who we are today, if we didn't have them we would be cuddling with our loving girlfriends right now instead of posting half-sane rants on some forum.

Looking back at my younger self, I always a hopeless romantic since I was but eight years old. I wanted to meet someone I could grow old with, someone who I could create memories with and do all the romantic things I saw in movies and ready about in fairy tales. I didn't hold any contempt for girls, quite the opposite in fact - if anything I was raised to treat them with respect and did everything I could to please them.

How do you think that optimistic and emotional boy who just wanted to be shown some affection turned into the heartless bastard you know now? I'll tell you how: he was killed one heartless individual after another. Women calls us out for being 'vile' or 'misogynistic' yet they're the ones who created us.

tldr: the world rotted us

Pretty much.
We were (metaphorically) fucked in the ass harder than any roastie cumdump, lol.
times like this i want to die...

oh wait i always do

I personally think this is a cope, sure, we are what we're made to an extent, but at the end of the day we have the ultimate control. You have responsibility. This is who you are Minjaze, a heartless and cruel bully. But don't be ashamed, embrace it, the world is shit anyway

I've always been a fan of DC comics, The Joker being my favorite villain of all time.
In one of the comics titled "The Killing Joke" he monologues about how all it takes is "one bad day" to drive someone to madness.

I thought this segment to be really well written as it definitely applies in real life.
Think about it for a moment - all of us are mentally fucked up to some extent, we're all bitter and incredibly hateful people. Why? What made us become so cruel and mistrustful? I believe that the answer lies in the tragedy that envelops this world, that those who are often become bullies themselves.

Each one of us has some terrible experience in their life. Whether it's being treated like dog shit a girl you had feelings for or being beat to a pulp by a bunch of jocks, it affected you so deeply that you could never forget it. It's permanently etched in your memory, like a festering and gruesome scar. Our negative experiences in life are what made us who we are today, if we didn't have them we would be cuddling with our loving girlfriends right now instead of posting half-sane rants on some forum.

Looking back at my younger self, I always a hopeless romantic since I was but eight years old. I wanted to meet someone I could grow old with, someone who I could create memories with and do all the romantic things I saw in movies and ready about in fairy tales. I didn't hold any contempt for girls, quite the opposite in fact - if anything I was raised to treat them with respect and did everything I could to please them.

How do you think that optimistic and emotional boy who just wanted to be shown some affection turned into the heartless bastard you know now? I'll tell you how: he was killed one heartless individual after another. Women calls us out for being 'vile' or 'misogynistic' yet they're the ones who created us.
Man get this man a fucking beer.

Pretty much.
We were (metaphorically) fucked in the ass harder than any roastie cumdump, lol.
All because of a random genetic lottery. Haha

I think he was coping. Just wouldn't happen to Chad.