Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All it takes is like 5k to get chad dick for the rest of your life

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
All that a girl has to do is get a boob job and she now is a walking demigod.

Not really. for women its just about not being fat. even small titties has chads that like them

TheVman said:
Not really. for women its just about not being fat. even small titties has chads that like them

If you're an ugly girl with a deformed face all that you have to do is get a boob job and you now can get chad dick for the rest of your life. One procedure that has a low fuck up rate and doesn't cost that much will make you be a demigod.

very low iq thread

GeneticFilth said:
TheVman said:
If you're an ugly girl with a deformed face all that you have to do is get a boob job and you now can get chad dick for the rest of your life. One procedure that has a low fuck up rate and doesn't cost that much will make you be a demigod.
boob job can't compensate for lizze face

all a femoid has to do is exist

bonus points if they dont eat like a pig

TheVman said:
boob job can't compensate for lizze face

Yes it can. Especially with makeup. Her body is also fucked though, but her bf used her for that fame.  The main point of this thread was just to talk about how easy it is for females to improve their appearance and increase their life quality compared to males. If I woke up and was female I would instantly get a boob job.

Twisted said:
Lol @ thinking femoids even need to do that to get Chad.

Why do non deformed femoids even get plastic surgery?

To get better looking males. Chad doesn't waste his time on ugly flat chested hoes, they just fuck chadlites. They might get pumped and dumped by chads occasionally though.

GeneticFilth said:
Stop projecting. You're the one that is coping.

Low iq post

no YOU are. Fucking lol if you think women have to get a boob job to get dick, you obviously aren't blackpilled otherwise you wouldn't have said something so retarded like that.

GeneticFilth said:
All that a girl has to do is get a boob job and she now is a walking demigod.

All it takes is for them to be moderately fit and work out so their ass gets bigger.

TheVman said:

Cope, even hambeasts have high notch counts.

ItheIthe said:
TheVman said:
Cope, even hambeasts have high notch counts.
but now with chads

eurocel said:
no YOU are. Fucking lol if you think women have to get a boob job to get dick, you obviously aren't blackpilled otherwise you wouldn't have said something so retarded like that.

They don't have to get a boob job to get dick. To get 8 plus chad dick then yes, you're not going to get chad dick whenever you want if you're a 2/10 with a flat chest. Why would a chad ever fuck an ugly 2/10 female that's flat chested when he can fuck better looking girls on demand. In my post I said that getting a boob job turns a female into a demigod, so her life quality improves a lot from getting a simple surgery that doesn't cost a lot and will let her fuck even better looking guys.

VST said:
All it takes is for them to be moderately fit and work out so their ass gets bigger.

Your maxilla and mandible can be beyond recessed as a girl and all that you have to do is glute excercises or you can be even lazier and just get a boob job and you can now get even giga chad dick on demand. It's that easy to improve your looks as a female.