Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All it takes for me is 40 seconds....

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...to eliminate a 304 (in Street Fighter 2).
Most of them are weaker and dumber than I am, so their looks of disguist don't faze me.
They are like pissed off Chihuahuas - all bark, no bite, easy to stomp.

When looking at people, estimate what it takes to defeat them in present circumstances.

When looking at people, estimate what it takes to defeat them in present circumstances.

Just ruining their day is enough 'defeat' for them. Slam a door behind you when they expect you to hold it. Take their parking spaces.

All it takes for a foid is 0.0004 seconds to know EVERYTHING there is to know about you:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ah. Then, she is aware of the Palinopsia and my sudden bout with sensory problems:

Rabies

Pali

As a young child, I actually had OCD traits from ASD, though I never realized it until I was an adult. Whenever I had negative sexual thoughts, I was fearful of divine punishment and would repeatedly say "No, no, no" three or four times after each occurrence while rubbing my ears. The sexual thoughts sometimes occurred while I was fidgeting with knives.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 31 08

I have ASD-related health anxiety and experience paranoia regarding Lyssavirus(Rabies), where I have sensations of bat saliva dripping on my skin. This is why I stopped reading rabies case studies, as they would give me paresthesia.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 53

It was due to Palinopsia and sensory problems from ASD. I used to stare at lamps as a child and have black trailing afterimages for some time.

Pali

1 Palinopsia