Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All is cope except the rope

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
There is simply no logical reason for us to continue living. But we still do because we are cucked by our survival instinct

Human being is a coping being. A lot of great writers and scientists were just amazing and extremely highIQ copers.

The more you cope, the more you become successful in hobbies or science&tech. Great geniuses were those who managed to find an ultimate and definitive long term cope that normies couldn’t and wouldn’t reach.

Of course, we incels are not geniuses. But we can cope with little things and small hobbies, better than nothing.

Feelsrope

There is simply no logical reason for us to continue living. But we still do because we are cucked by our survival instinct
There is, which is laughing when people you hate rope before you, cucks are also suiciding even though the world seems like it's becoming shaped in their image, being glad that they're dead and I'm not is a small comfort.

Humanity needs to stop coping and let itself die out

Rope = ultimate cope.

I feel like i am losing or surrendered to normies if i suicide

There is no reason for anyone to continue living. Life is meaningless. Though just because life in general is meaningless doesn't mean your own life has to be meaningless to you. I'll continue to live because my life is just as meaningless as anyone else's so therefore there is no reason for me to end my own if others will continue their own equally meaningless existences.

Who decides whether my life has enough meaning?