Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Incels Should Be In University Or Trades

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
In my opinion, every Incel should be in University or some trades. Do not be a stereotypical loser and let the foids win. Foids are about to outnumbER men in post secondary which is fucked up and backwards. The more money you have, the more powerful you are.

Every Incel in University takes away a spot from a foid.

Then again it costs money for university but taking a spot from these that dont want to give us the time of the day is absolutely based.
Normies deserve a daily dose of rejection, Im tired of pretending were all equal, Were not, Some just have the genetics to fit in and some dont.

better idea, bar foids from entering a place of education above primary/elementry school level.

better idea, bar foids from entering a place of education above primary/elementry school level.
True, They have onlyfans if they wanna get rich, We incel men dont have that oppertunity.

Going to university as an incel is worse than roping. Agree for trades, though.

Best thing for incels is to NEET.

Going to university as an incel is worse than roping. Agree for trades, though.

Best thing for incels is to NEET.
You sure? I feel like youd at least be able to make a few friends in university.

I can’t afford to be a neet or broke thats why, hopefully i can get my degree in peace.

You sure? I feel like youd at least be able to make a few friends in university.
The few good experiences you would have aren't enough to compensate for the bad. Only go to uni as an incel if you have to or you know you can fix whatever is making you sub5 before you graduate.

Have fun with studying in some stupid dorm where in the next room lives chad who has parties and sex with silky blonde stacies all the time while you have to study or sleep. Foids get the jobs anyway because middle-aged simps want to see their asses at the office and they have a huge stack of connections.

It's still not a bad idea to get a degree and workout so you can be stronger than normies who hate you.

Have fun with studying in some stupid dorm where in the next room lives chad who has parties and sex with silky blonde stacies all the time while you have to study or sleep. Foids get the jobs anyway because middle-aged simps want to see their asses at the office and they have a huge stack of connections.

It's still not a bad idea to get a degree and workout so you can be stronger than normies who hate you.
You are always gonna have to hear about the shit you miss out on in some way. Even if you go with trades

You are always gonna have to hear about the shit you miss out on in some way. Even if you go with trades
why the fuck do you link international astronomical union in your text in random letters

I feel like youd at least be able to make a few friends in university.
You wouldn't if you are autistic. Its not that easy for everyone to make friends

Im unemployed and i live with my mother

I had to copy paste my m key and n key cause y keyoard roek
you know that if you right click there is an option to paste as plain text?

lol.

Colleges are all controlled by jews....

They have rigged admissions to accept more females than males.

This is by design and on purpose.

Why?

So women make more money than men. Only a small select men make the same or more money than women.

Women making their own money means they don't really need a husband. Women who are ugly get to make money and fuck multiples Chads and Tyrones.

Going to college is not the answer as the admissions selection is rigged to always have much more females than males.

Joining a cartel or at least a street gang is the answer as an incel or ugly subhuman male.

If all ugly males join organized criminal groups, you will destroy society completely and the economy will collapse. Women will lose their power if ugly men stop working and start scamming, selling poison like fentanyl and making easy money doing illegal shit.

They need ugly men to do the trades....

The trades are a fucking scam and not worth doing at all.

Don't become a blue collar worker or a white collar worker as an ugly male.

BECOME A FUCKING CRIMINAL!

It will not make women attracted to you being a criminal unless you are attractive in looks but it will destroy the very foundation which allows women to make the money that they make.

Do women fix cars, do construction, fix roads, do electrical work, lift heavy items, mow lawns, drive trucks, work in coal mines, run oil rigs ? No right? Exactly!

So FUCKING STOP doing all that line of work.... Especially TRADES...

TRADES is what keeps women making money...

If no ugly males will do trades or even other jobs except for criminal activity to make money than society will fall apart very fucking quickly.

Join a cartel or a gang... Than toughen yourself up if you are weak by gym-maxing, boxing and even using the safest steroids in safe doses in short cycles for safety.

Ugly men make the least money than any other males and it's because the job market is rigged against you along with college admissions.

You can never win a rigged game. Always remember that.

Nah, let foids do the work and pay for our disabilitybuxx