Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL all incels are volcels

His laugh at the end killed me lmfaoo

wtf is this shit jfl ?

? go er retard
Someone doesn't know a youtube humorist, thus he must be a rEtaRd. :feelstastyman:

I clicked on his channel to have an answer to my legitimate question. Thanks anyway Mr Cleverman.

Thing is. With the amount of accusations people here call others LARPers & fakecels/volcels... hmmmm.

What does my join date have to do with this?
tbh

you must be legit under 16yo to not know tyrone or an absolute boomer
Sorry. I spend more time working out and digging the culture written by my male ancestors rather than contemplating degeneracy expressing itself on youtube. I'm not an americacel actually.

tbh

Sorry. I spend more time working out and digging the culture written by my male ancestors rather than contemplating degeneracy expressing itself on youtube. I'm not an americacel actually.

implying incel can ever become a übermensch by reading some texts JFL

View attachment 37609
I didn't say that. You can't cut a phrase where it pleases you to make other people look dumber than yourself.

Go back laughing at some low quality comedy content on youtube my fellow animecel.

Last edited:
I didn't say that. You can't cut a phrase where it pleases you to make other people look dumber than yourself.

Go back laughing at some low quality comedy content on jewtube my fellow animecel.

cope

:ping::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelsokman::feelsokman:

nah tbh seeking to become MENTAL ubermensch is great, but i suppose you realise you will never become physical ubermensch if you're an actual truecel
It was just a fancy funny formulation. But my point was rather about mentality.