Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All incels are entitled to euthanesia. Being kept alive against your will is slavery and abuses my human rights.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I can‘t do it anymore. I see gorgeous women walking with men that are superior to me in every single way. Height, jaw, eyes, body,...

I get depressed into the ground during the day. I see it everywhere. Every second is so painful around normal, functioning good-looking people. I am a subhuman curry ogre. I am not even human. I feel so unhuman next to tall men.

I don‘t deserve a mate. No female has ever found me attractive. Even if Just sit on a bench, women that come to sit after me look at me for a second, grab their things and go away fast. I always see them sittinh themselves next to handsome men to get attention from these men.

I never thought like this. I never noticed these things but now I can'n not notice how good good-looking people have it. I don‘t know one depressed good-looking person.

I just feel my eyes filling with water when a tall man is walking past me. I broke down in tears in a restaurant because I saw a male model looking guy with one of most beautiful looking women I have ever seen in person. I know this sounds so stupid but it truly is how I feel.

I didn't even look at them twice, I already thought that looking at them once was a violation of their rights. Someone like me doesn‘t deserve to look a blonfe blue eyes woman in the eyes. Only the most handsome men deserve that.

I want to unswallow the blackpill. I want to be a bluepilled cuck again. It was all so nice back then.

What the fuck happened?

We'll all be good looking in Full Dive VR bro, just wait 10-30 years tbqhnglfam. If not, see you in a week.

All incels have the right of being killed through suffocation as a hot teenager girl sits naked on their faces.

Incel tears would rather post low iq posts rather than a fellow bro in trouble.

Before the blackpill you simply had illusions to protect you from reality, the blackpill just shattered them. It would be nice "checking out for an indeterminate vacation", but the cucked society wants our tax money, unfortunately...

We'll all be good looking in Full Dive VR bro, just wait 10-30 years tbqhnglfam. If not, see you in a week.

Lol, I´ll be patchingmaxing and moddingmaxing to become a lv. 100 chad. :feelsokman:

All incels have the right of being killed through suffocation as a hot teenager girl sits naked on their faces.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just imagined that, I want this!!!!!!!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hear you. I see guys with wives with amazing big tits and curvy asses, and just imagine what it would be like fucking that body every night. The guys are virtually always some thuggish asshole too.

I just want to die. Euthanasia should be a human right.

I'm glad that I know the truth, I just wish I could stop desiring females. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so upset most days and I would actually be willing to try and participate in this cucked society. The problem is that there is no verifiable way to actually go about doing this, at least which works for everyone.

Remember how you didn't constantly feel like you were missing something before puberty? I want to be like that again.

I hear you. I see guys with wives with amazing big tits and curvy asses, and just imagine what it would be like fucking that body every night.

I just want to die.
Stop making me imagine this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What have I done to not deserve this :feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I agree bro. No one should be forced to live if they don’t want to.

I nearly died in an accident when I was a kid and I wish I had tbh. Not to be dramatic.

Read under my username, that's my response

I nearly died in an accident when I was a kid and I wish I had tbh. Not to be dramatic.
Objectively speaking, waking up after falling asleep isn't really in anyone's best interest. At least if we're gauging this based upon the amount of suffering contrasted to pleasure that we experience each day, and that's without even getting into the true nature of fulfillment.

It's definitely not edgy, only rational.

If the government was merciful it would offer free, painless, quick euthanasia to all manlets, ethnics, baldcels, deformedcels, handicappedcels, oldcels, poorcels, mentalcels, low IQcels etc, these men are only born to suffer, it's cruel to keep them around. Unfortunately the government needs slaves to keep things going so this wont ever happen.

no one's stopping you from killing youself moron

So we must kill ourselves en masse so that feminists and Jews don't view us as a threat to their New World Order?
Fuck that!
Also remember that the main reason why Canada has been ddosing this website is that instead of suiciding, we engage in civil disobedience, which ire the CBC documentary.
If we were just another website where we commit suicide without a fight, the Jews living in Canada and the feminist doing bjs on babies would leave us to rot.

we need something to cure our problems but dont know what is it

You need to look at that male and feel rage knowing that just having the wrong genetics in the form of facial bones height and ethnicity prevented you from living that life. He is not better than you, he merely possesses better looks, if you were in the same position everything you desire would be handed to you as well. Make society suffER for crushing your hopes and dreams and denying you happiness.

if you cannot get your looxmatch, it's legit you go ER

If the government was merciful it would offer free, painless, quick euthanasia to all manlets, ethnics, baldcels, deformedcels, handicappedcels, oldcels, poorcels, mentalcels, low IQcels etc, these men are only born to suffer, it's cruel to keep them around. Unfortunately the government needs slaves to keep things going so this wont ever happen.
This i couldn't have said it better myself