Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all i watch on youtube is blackpill videos

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
what the hell do i do to cope when there isnt allot of blackpill videos being made its my only cope at the moment :feelsohgod: why dont more incels create blackpill content I need to stop watching that shit its depressing i wish i could watch something else but its all i want too watch

You have hyperfocus?

I keep getting recommended videos from Tails - Blackpill Clips and they are brutal, I try to ignore them but I always eventually click on them.

yes i do actually i will autistically study a topic for months on end
In 4th Grade I was obsessed with Airplanes, specifically Boeing Airliners.

Boeing 747: Queen of the Skies for 50 years - CNET

American Airlines Will Book Flights at Full Capacity, No Longer Block  Middle Seats

Last edited:
Really? i don't tbh i don't want extra stress.
this. I am only watching coping traveling videos or pranks. nothing else. occasionally documentary if bored

what the hell do i do to cope when there isnt allot of blackpill videos being made its my only cope at the moment :feelsohgod: why dont more incels create blackpill content I need to stop watching that shit its depressing i wish i could watch something else but its all i want too watch
Which ones would you recommend?

Which ones would you recommend?
Watcn Travis Blackpill.

In this video he goes on about how after years of LDAR he decided to try to join a social circle in order to get a gf. He spent months autistically studying a social circle on social media. He created a fake. identity and acted like he was popular, outgoing, and had options.

He finally managed to get into the social circle to only realize that socialcirclemaxxing is a cope as the men would treat him well but the foids would still treat him badly.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJALK_Wl3H8

I hate blackpill in places where anyone is allowed to comment, normies talk a lot of shit in the comments

same brother

I keep getting recommended videos from Tails - Blackpill Clips and they are brutal, I try to ignore them but I always eventually click on them.
They're indeed very brutal

Depressing yet liberating in some ways.

Watcn Travis Blackpill.

In this video he goes on about how after years of LDAR he decided to try to join a social circle in order to get a gf. He spent months autistically studying a social circle on social media. He created a fake. identity and acted like he was popular, outgoing, and had options.

He finally managed to get into the social circle to only realize that socialcirclemaxxing is a cope as the men would treat him well but the foids would still treat him badly.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJALK_Wl3H8

ive actually seen this and i sort of did the same thing a few years back fucking brutal shit

yes i do actually i will autistically study a topic for months on end
If you're autistic, that's great news, because there is an endless stream of rabbit holes to travel down on YouTube. You should have no problem finding the most esoteric topics to dive into, because YouTube has countless videos on anything you can think of. Extracting gold from microchips, spear fishing, clearing culverts, fountain pen reviews, etc. Literally just think of a random topic and you're set.

Tails blackpill YouTube channel is quite decent.

same, inceltv released new vid today