Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All i want

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I dont give a fuck on hapliness and pleasures
Im just sad because i can not destroy the fucking world
That is reason of my deep sadness.

Thats sucks, not having power to kill millions here, or maybe even all :/

No loli, no power, nx

I have fantasized before about somehow gaining access/control over the US nuclear stockpile and causing worldwide destruction. Among many other fantasies.

I have fantasized before about somehow gaining access/control over the US nuclear stockpile and causing worldwide destruction. Among many other fantasies.
I ve magned myself as some kind of Milton' Satan who crashes fucking world to dust...
I hate people soooo much

I usually get fantasies about killing and or nuking the entirety of Canada, similar fantasies also pop up in my head.

I think the majority of us would turn the keys to nuclear missiles if we were given the option. It wouldn't be as good as a major asteroid impact, but it would do the trick.

I think the majority of us would turn the keys to nuclear missiles if we were given the option. It wouldn't be as good as a major asteroid impact, but it would do the trick.
Sure!

All I want is to feel this way
To be this close to feel the same
All I want is to feel this way
The evening speaks, I feel it say

I usually get fantasies about killing and or nuking the entirety of Canada, similar fantasies also pop up in my head.
you live in canada?

Nothing would be more satisfying than nuking this clown world tbh, except for an asteroid impact.

Wish WW3 would happen quicker

I wish I could get poison to put in the water system or plant bombs in every city on the planet