Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All I want to say is that, they don’t really care about us!

MJ was such a jew

To add to this post Michael Jackson was so blackpilled he surgerymaxxed to become white to further his career and then gaslit Normies into thinking he only did the surgeries because of his “skin disease”

MJ was such a jew
He literally calls out the Jews in this song and called out Soyny for their bullshit

He was a G and the kike media slandered his name to portray him as a pedo

They profited off of his broken childhood thanks to his father and the Jews in the music industry

To add to this post Michael Jackson was so blackpilled he surgerymaxxed to become white to further his career and then gaslit Normies into thinking he only did the surgeries because of his “skin disease”
Didn't MJ have a skin disease? Are there complete skin operations?

Based Michael Jackson never submitted to the Jews.

Didn't MJ have a skin disease? Are there complete skin operations?
There are but probably not as severe as what Michael Jackson wanted people to think.

If you look at old pictures you literally can’t see a centimeter of Vitilligo on his skin unless it was hidden underneath his clothes.

I think it was a bullshit cop out to change his skin to white and surgery maxx since he had the money and was insecure about being black in a Hollywood music industry full of beautiful white people.

And I’m not the only person who thinks that there’s some black people on YouTube who saw through his bullshit but he tricked a lot of dumb black people JFL.

Based Michael Jackson never submitted to the Jews.
For real, I’m not going to say this is factual due to not having any evidence but I wouldn’t be surprised if his death was an assassination. I wonder who currently owns his music collection…

Well said,
I support the white in his opression and the nigger is in his revenge.

History showed us that we don't progress through reasoning alone, but every reflection upon life to be deemed true must be followed by a practical experiment.
to be honest if we take it from a genetic determinism lense he probably turned white because of his black oppression JFL

he went from being every black girls dream pop star boyfriend to every white (and other races) dream pop star boyfriend

not to mention how differently he must have been treated by hollywood and music industry stars at the time after becoming white

it's hilarious how i cannot find any pics of MJ with a girlfriend when he was full black until he got surgery to resemble a white person with his black skin and then he had surgery to transform his skin color JFL

he was blackpilled

to be honest if we take it from a genetic determinism lense he probably turned white because of his black oppression JFL

he went from being every black girls dream pop star boyfriend to every white (and other races) dream pop star boyfriend

not to mention how differently he must have been treated by hollywood and music industry stars at the time after becoming white
ngl it'd be based because that information's potential of utility in endless in todays modern world.

ngl it'd be based because that information's potential of utility in endless in todays modern world.
most people won't be blackpilled despite hard evidence in their face.

Why do you think so many people are blue and red pilled, how do you think MJ was able to fool so many retards jfl

most people won't be blackpilled despite hard evidence in their face.

Why do you think so many people are blue and red pilled, how do you think MJ was able to fool so many retards jfl
As I said, regardless of the arguments and level of the intelectual debate, only a practical experiment will be able to convice people. By that I mean a scandal, at best assemble a blackpill about this ide of MJ and drop it some media outlet so that some would start digging first being motivated by anger and acting all offended.

There would be riots, violence, depression etc. but all that pain is essential to determine whether the practical experiment was actually an experiment.

As I said, regardless of the arguments and level of the intelectual debate, only a practical experiment will be able to convice people. By that I mean a scandal, at best assemble a blackpill about this ide of MJ and drop it some media outlet so that some would start digging first being motivated by anger and acting all offended.

There would be riots, violence, depression etc. but all that pain is essential to determine whether the practical experiment was actually an experiment.
Damn you gave me an idea to make a youtube channel but I need to learn how to edit videos

yeah all the way back then he did it's crazy when I think about it

yeah all the way back then he did it's crazy when I think about it
He some people forget (since he looked so young) this motherfucker was born in 1958 is he definitely had his fair share of racism towards him outside and inside the studio. On top of being in the music industry and seeing how white pop stars were treated vs black ones.

This guy was literally king of pop for African Americans and that still wasn’t enough so he had to change his race, literally.

If that’s not a blackpill I don’t know what is.

He some people forget (since he looked so young) this motherfucker was born in 1958 is he definitely had his fair share of racism towards him outside and inside the studio. On top of being in the music industry and seeing how white pop stars were treated vs black ones.

This guy was literally king of pop for African Americans and that still wasn’t enough so he had to change his race, literally.

If that’s not a blackpill I don’t know what is.
100% facts yeah that is the racepill