Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All I want is just one relationship experience

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Even if I ascend for just 3 months get my heart broken and go back to an incel , I just want those 3 months. Those 3 months of having a gf and fucking her and getting iois. It would forever fix my life and I’d forever be less insecure etc

Listen advice of this slayer:

Relationship r overrated bro u must start in highschool or its over u can't feel true live at the age of 22 and over

I remember when I was a lonely teenager, I used to wish just to have a loving gf for a few years, even if it meant I'd die at 25. Guess I've still got about half a year. Thinking about it now, I'd still make the trade tbh.

''Love'' is low T. Pump and dump is the right way.
Yes chads always do that its only stupid incel and betas who seek validation from women

''Love'' is low T. Pump and dump is the right way.

I can verify this. As soon as I got on TRT, I went through a mental/reality paradigm shift.

It was almost instantaneously.. as soon as I injected test for the first time, i stopped being such an emotional bitch.

I don't fantasize, daydream, or dwell on getting affection, a relationship or love from foids anymore, I just want to smash them and return back to my life. (but i can't even do that)

It's more of a clear, mechanical, and goal oriented type of thinking now...