Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All I want from life is SAO season 1 episode 11

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I want a big house (preferably somewhere in Colorado tbh, best state)
Forest_Home.png

with a beautiful view
Ter6GgR.jpg

and a teen qt3.14 gf to share it with
maxresdefault.jpg

that I also get to cuddle with (and have sex with tbh ngl)
CookedAccomplishedAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

and also go out to do fun stuff with
de346984bcbc589d447d616df8ceb2d1.png

Am I asking too much buddy boyos?

Why are women and the world denying me this?

Retarded anime

you're asking for waaaaay too much
jfl at you :lul:

What else could anyone possibly want from life?

Too bad I'm deemed an undesirable deplorable and not worth this, even though I'd literally work my fingers to the bone to finance it.

Some people want to slay for example, Im not asking for that, I literally just need one girl

i want even less and get denied

I stopped watching this anime when that kind of stupid shit showed up.

To me I was watching little kids "playing house".

I mean I get the concept, but if you think about it more than two seconds, you'll realize it's empty AF.

ngl SAO was really stupid, i had to force myself to finish it lol

Just be a self insert prodigy theory

you utter subhuman you are not entitled to this. You should be arrested for even having thoughts like this

im ok with tiny house

Be a man and desire to concur and rule the world and have an empire where you have many wifes and women slave .
I used to love anime , but actually it's just a LOW T asian degeneracy that feed and low T weak man and makes sure that they never improve and be just an introvert sissy hugging his wifu in a small room and jerking off to lolies until death come .
Stop this watching that degeneracy that is called anime .

Be a man and desire to concur and rule the world and have an empire where you have many wifes and women slave .
I used to love anime , but actually it's just a LOW T asian degeneracy that feed and low T weak man and makes sure that they never improve and be just an introvert sissy hugging his wifu in a small room and jerking off to lolies until death come .
Stop this watching that degeneracy that is called anime .
nice cherrypick spiritualist turd. You only explained the degeneracy you watched it for. There are a lot more shows that are better than the usual kusoge crap you're talking about. Heck even my backlog isn't even filled with that trash. Do you even know how Testoserone works or how fucking too many whores is just as similar to masturbating to too many whores.

Anime is gay af.

Do you even know how Testoserone works or how fucking too many whores is just as similar to masturbating to too many whores.
Low T Asian with no beard get TRIGGERED . Sorry .
At least when you fuck you get that physical and emotional validation that empower you , while masturbating is actually losing everything .
Anime is gay af.
This tbh
Anime is gay af.
This tbh , except very very few .

Not even Chad gets this, nigger :feelsseriously:

Anime is gay af.
This tbh , except very very few . They are written by low t insecure feminine Asians what do you expect .
Anime is gay af.
This tbh , except very very few . They are written by low t insecure feminine Asians who lives with a delusional simping , obeying the rules mentality, what do you expect ?

Never watched it but this would NEVER happen to rice normies such as him unless he is loaded, in which case that is cucked. This is why I stopped watching chink cartoons, they are full of non-stop bluepills

Low T Asian with no beard get TRIGGERED . Sorry .
At least when you fuck you get that physical and emotional validation that empower you , while masturbating is actually losing everything .
kek at no beard, I started puberty at 8 retard. Also what made you think I was on about the end result, when I'm talking about the addictive cycle of it. You know what's funny about religiouscels; they're usually the ones who are ex addicts or go to extremities and never learn how to self control so they cope with fake prophets to coddle their misery.

Also Miyazaki isn't a low t faggot so suck your gay allah dick.

kek at no beard, I started puberty at 8 retard. Also what made you think I was on about the end result, when I'm talking about the addictive cycle of it. You know what's funny about religiouscels; they're usually the ones who are ex addicts or go to extremities and never learn how to self control so they cope with fake prophets to coddle their misery.

Yeah Enjoy Your new own religion called HuMaNism , which is set by the new word order satanic elites to make humanity be doomed and be nothing but cuttle of sheep , fucking working and consuming ... And getting more and more degenerate to levels beyond bi sexuality , transgenders and faggetry ... . It's all going down and only the passengers the arc of Allah will be saved in this world and later in the after life . Repent to god my Asian friend .

Yeah Enjoy Your new own religion called HuMaNism , which is set by the new word order satanic elites to make humanity be doomed and be nothing but cuttle of sheep , fucking working and consuming ... And getting more and more degenerate to levels beyond bi sexuality , transgenders and faggetry ... . It's all going down and only the passengers the arc of Allah will be saved in this world and later in the after life . Repent to god my Asian friend .
what religion is that. you speak exactly like the spiritualist turd I'm on about. Why should I repent to the same god that gave me misfortune :feelskek:
Read what it says under my name nigger before you talk like a coddled idiot who can't live without his parents.

Also what is this

Attachments

• 170px-Lining_up_to_use_a_boy.jpg
    170px-Lining_up_to_use_a_boy.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
You're around 100 years too late for that

Prefer the sister.

kirito is a ricecel but hes skillmaxxed

I want a big house (preferably somewhere in Colorado tbh, best state)
Forest_Home.png

with a beautiful view
Ter6GgR.jpg

and a teen qt3.14 gf to share it with
maxresdefault.jpg

that I also get to cuddle with (and have sex with tbh ngl)
CookedAccomplishedAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

and also go out to do fun stuff with
de346984bcbc589d447d616df8ceb2d1.png

Am I asking too much buddy boyos?

Why are women and the world denying me this?
I dont know what it is but I also want that.

oh no response then, you have chose to lose. Well gg fren and have a good afternoon.

what religion is that. you speak exactly like the spiritualist turd I'm on about. Why should I repent to the same god that gave me misfortune :feelskek:
Read what it says under my name nigger before you talk like a coddled idiot who can't live without his parents.

Also what is this

Why should I repent ? Remember he is god , he is free to do whatever he wants after all you cannot exist or be without him . Your creation and being right now is because of him . He is the mighty god , the source of everything and everything is because of him . This is why you must repent to him and devout yourself to him . Because if it's not because of him you won't ever can't be and in the end he is god and that's what he wants from his creations . Let pride leave your heart and accept the fact that he is the masters and sources of everything and we are his humble slaves that because if him we are allowed to be in this existence thus he is free to do with his creations what ever he desire .

Why should I repent ? Remember he is god , he is free to do whatever he wants after all you cannot exist or be without him . Your creation and being right now is because of him . He is the mighty god , the source of everything and everything is because of him . This is why you must repent to him and devout yourself to him . Because if it's not because of him you won't ever can't be and in the end he is god and that's what he wants from his creations . Let pride leave your heart and accept the fact that he is the masters and sources of everything and we are his humble slaves that because if him we are allowed to be in this existence thus he is free to do with his creations what ever he desire .
yes goy, god is free to fondle your balls and also rape your wife and destroy your country. It's the same god that also helped you as well to be enlightened. What sort of faggotry is this to be controlled by god and allow itself be itself and not allow you be you. You wouldn't do the same thing if Satan was your creator now would you, no because you put the emphasis on satan as bad and god being good, but that is quite false, as no being can consist of only one emotion. Everything does have a combination of the two. You dont' suddenly tell me a piece of wood made into a spear is now bad do you, because the stick can also be used to create ladders and others objects. So what difference does it make that god is the same bully and also placed you in the body of a incel only for you to repent to him and allow his sins (because sin originates from god too, as it is nothing but another idea from the consciousness of being) to torment you.

You are exactly what I described a idiot who is nothing but coddled and can't leave his parents house and live on his own terms. Do you suddenly listen to chad now, because again you just explained the halo effect.