Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All I think about is suicide for the past 3 days

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
I can't take this shit anymore. I'm so sick of retarded copers trying to act like its not 100% over for me. I was cursed with a pathetic childlike frame, shit height and being a bizarre disgusting racemixed "other". I fit in NOWHERE in any country. I'm too fucking angry and depressed to have any sexual urges too, I haven't had an erection in 4 days. The same shit happened 2 weeks ago where I went like 5 days with no boner. I don't even wanna masturbate, whats the point?

The point is to be miserable and envy other people’s lives

idk what to tell you
cope with alcohol or drugs to numb the pain

I tried to hang myself 2 days ago

Don't do it man.
Talk to us instead.

me too man all i can cope with is anime and video games

me too man all i can cope with is anime and video games
I don't have any urge to do that either. Lately I've had zero motivation for anything, not even copes

I think about suicide every day.

I think about suicide every day.

I can't take this shit anymore. I'm so sick of retarded copers trying to act like its not 100% over for me. I was cursed with a pathetic childlike frame, shit height and being a bizarre disgusting racemixed "other". I fit in NOWHERE in any country. I'm too fucking angry and depressed to have any sexual urges too, I haven't had an erection in 4 days. The same shit happened 2 weeks ago where I went like 5 days with no boner. I don't even wanna masturbate, whats the point?
Boyo, probly a good idea to ask for help, from a family member

Boyo, probly a good idea to ask for help, from a family member
Oh yeah thats a good idea brocel, tell your family the real reason you're depressed, its because you're a fucking incel. That's a great way for those faggots to send me to the psych ward

Oh yeah thats a good idea brocel, tell your family the real reason you're depressed, its because you're a fucking incel. That's a great way for those faggots to send me to the psych ward
dont rope bro you got the incel community your not alone you can talk to us.

Then stop thinking about it and actually do it, retard.

sui doesn't really worth it at all tbh it's just a considerable way out. maybe a very considerable one. well I shit you not I'm not a good candidate to soothe or lie or tell you im not heading that direction as well :what:

sui doesn't really worth it at all tbh it's just a considerable way out. maybe a very considerable one. well I shit you not I'm not a good candidate to soothe or lie or tell you im not heading that direction as well :what:
How is it not worth it? Its the only logical outcome of being a sub5 blackpilled incel. All roads lead to rope after u got blackpilled. You're not gonna have a family, no woman, nothing.

How is it not worth it? Its the only logical outcome of being a sub5 blackpilled incel. All roads lead to rope after u got blackpilled. You're not gonna have a family, no woman, nothing.
I know I agree tbh PROOTEL :feelsaww:

Don't Rope. Life can be tolerated, peel away the layers of cope.

fuck off infiltrator. u retard u literally asked if I had a gf
if i was a infliltrator i would not be a virgin and a loser i literally have zero friend in my life im a outcast and never had a sexual partner or a grilfriend and i relate to you guys hell i fucking hate women we have something in common.

if i was a infliltrator i would not be a virgin and a loser i literally have zero friend in my life im a outcast and never had a sexual partner or a grilfriend and i relate to you guys hell i fucking hate women we have something in common.
Yeah sure totally

Don't Rope. Life can be tolerated, peel away the layers of cope.
Foolish thinking. I already explained why thats an incredibly juvenile line of thought. Who the hell wants to be elderly and an incel? The longer you avoid the rope the worse its gonna get for your mental state. Your body will begin to deteriorate as well. You're just gonna wind up like Michael at the end of Godfather 3.
SFA MEDIAM 42675

Yeah sure totally
what you think im a chad with a six pack fucking stacy everyday of course not im a thin guy and grils hate me incel literally mean a person who cannot find a sexual or romatic partner.

do uit

Are you on any meds?
Nah, I was considering maybe trying to speak to a psych again because I've started to question if I have bipolar disorder. My father has it and ik it can be passed down. Since blackpill I've been going through some pretty extreme mood swings, like on Friday I felt extremely upbeat and positive and then I became depressed and suicidal again. I also had a panic attack the other day, my heart was racing, breathing got heavy, chills and fatigue and shit. I have them every few months, this one was triggered by intense anger and frustration over all the shit im dealing with

Nah, I was considering maybe trying to speak to a psych again because I've started to question if I have bipolar disorder. My father has it and ik it can be passed down. Since blackpill I've been going through some pretty extreme mood swings, like on Friday I felt extremely upbeat and positive and then I became depressed and suicidal again. I also had a panic attack the other day, my heart was racing, breathing got heavy, chills and fatigue and shit. I have them every few months, this one was triggered by intense anger and frustration over all the shit im dealing with
I was on meds. It caused lots of issues mentally with me wanting to commit suicide. Meds could help you or make everything worse.

about a month ago I got myself taken to the hospital bc I talked about waves of suicidal thoughts with my counselor in school. My parents have never checked up on mental health/autism/adhd and the workers supposedly talked to a psychiatrist, yet to hear back anything tho. I cope by attempting semen retention nowadays, may be a good distraction to try out.

I cope with lego army i buy from Temu and lego ninjago turning tjem into isis making them fight, I also have a lego technic set, I also cope by swigging whiskey and beer and jacking off once a week

I cope with lego army i buy from Temu and lego ninjago turning tjem into isis making them fight, I also have a lego technic set, I also cope by swigging whiskey and beer and jacking off once a week
I don't do anything a lot of the time as of lately. The last few weeks have been esp tough. I don't even watch goyslop, don't play video games and shit. I don't have any sex drive either

I don't do anything a lot of the time as of lately. The last few weeks have been esp tough. I don't even watch goyslop, don't play video games and shit. I don't have any sex drive either
Watch Goyslop?

Also whats been bothering you?

Watch Goyslop?

Also whats been bothering you?
Whats been bothering me? My life is bothering me. Living is bothering me. My life is bad for my mental health hahahahaha. To think, you only get one life and this is the one we got.

Whats been bothering me? My life is bothering me. Living is bothering me. My life is bad for my mental health hahahahaha. To think, you only get one life and this is the one we got.
Worked 7 years, Finished college, Tried getting somewhere, Now im a neet and soon my 4th year or 3rd, Dunno lost track of time, It was the end of 2021 tho and since then i been coping with goyslop and videogames.

Worked 7 years, Finished college, Tried getting somewhere, Now im a neet and soon my 4th year or 3rd, Dunno lost track of time, It was the end of 2021 tho and since then i been coping with goyslop and videogames.
I can't cope with anything. My room is a mess, I neglect my hygiene, I'm fucked. Nothing I hate more than faggot copers too.