Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All I see when I look at a romcom is a claw machine where a guy has already won because of his good genes.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Skill isn’t involved. When a girl
Primally wants you. Then anything turns on girls a lot of the time and only hyper autism will turn them off.

People talking and entertaining eachother for long periods is awkward compared to real primal attraction. And ugly Peter Dinklage with someone like Anne Hathaway is just copefuel.

Last edited:
romance is for turning on as background noise so your parents dont hear you fucking your gf when their asleep

romcoms are disgusting and bluepilled

I just want to shove my dick down their holes :hax:

i dont watch them so my opinion isn't very valid, but from the very little i have seen/heard of them, they are based on the typical bluepilled tropes of "winning girls over" (with actions)

i dont watch them so my opinion isn't very valid, but from the very little i have seen/heard of them, they are based on the typical bluepilled tropes of "winning girls over" (with actions)
And that doesn’t work?

idk who those are but this usually never happens in real life unless it's a betabuxxer.
Look them up and enjoy.

Beta buzzer lol. Does that hold down a 7/10 girl anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back