Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I saw this whole week were couples out and about. I dont even wanna look out my window today

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Fuckin bullshit man. I can't go pickup food or go grocery shopping without seeing couples everywhere (especially WMAF couples) because most people had the week off because of Christmas/NYE. I mean, I see some white foids alone or with groups too but they don't even give white dudes a chance. If I try as a ricecel, I'll just get turned down brutally.

I'm not even gonna alcohol cope tonight. Starting next year I'm going cold turkey with alcohol and see if it makes me feel better overall.

Last edited:
Can't you order the food?

Brutal, thankfully I live in a spaced-out suburban neighborhood so i can just isolate myself in the basement and forget sex and normies even exist.

When I used to live on campus that witnessing all that lovey dovey couple shit nearly drove me to ER.