Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All I really want is a loving girlfriend

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
I don’t even crave sexual pleasure that much...

All I really ever wanted was to spend nights with my girlfriend, watch movies or cuddle... Go for a walk with her (preferably with a dog, I love dogs)... Go to a fancy restaurant with her to have a dinner, just the two of us... Walk along the beach, stop on the shore, sit down, watch the beautiful sunset... Go on a road trip to a distant country... Go on vacation with her... Laugh together, have fun together, enjoy our time spent together...

Deep down I’m still a romanticcel...

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Same bro. That's the dream

I feel the same as well.

Not for incels. Just get on with life and find a hobby. Or give up living.

It's fucking ridiculous that we have to dream about such normal things.

How old are you, OP?

Keep dreaming.

I don’t even crave sexual pleasure that much...

All I really ever wanted was to spend nights with my girlfriend, watch movies or cuddle... Go for a walk with her (preferably with a dog, I love dogs)... Go to a fancy restaurant with her to have a dinner, just the two of us... Walk along the beach, stop on the shore, sit down, watch the beautiful sunset... Go on a road trip to a distant country... Go on vacation with her... Laugh together, have fun together, enjoy our time spent together...

Deep down I’m still a romanticcel...

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Although, we are both in a desperate need of a girl, I want a GF to get affection, intimacy, sex and validation. I don't trust in romanticism.

Here, watch this, it will cheer you up

feelsbad missing out on the only good thing in life

Yep bro. Just doing simple things with a loving gf and all our problems would seem so much easy to handle.
I know for sure because when I was under the influence of my oneitis (with who nothing ever happened with me despite my attempts ofc...) it would motivate me to do things I would never di for myself otherwise and fill me with such Incredible energy I felt I could lift mountains.
Missing out on a loving relationship is truly a curse. It could be considered an actual handicap. This is so fu***ng unfair my brothers:feelsree:

Just described my dream. Sadly, romance, it seems, is dead.

Romance is cucked, degeneracy all the way

You'll never get a loving girlfriend unless you've got an attractive face. At the very least you need a chiseled jawline and a prominent chin. However you can find a girl who's lukewarm about you if you have a social circle and a good job.

Blackpill: girls aren't romantic.