Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over all i have to look forward to this weekend in playing private server wow

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
this shit is the only thing im gonna do before I have to go back to work on Monday. I fucking hate my life
i should start trying to smoke dmt again

At least you don’t gotta study and do work

work and school consume far too much time of our lives tbh we also need to sleep like fuck man 80 year life is only really a 40 year life

work and school consume far too much time of our lives tbh we also need to sleep like fuck man 80 year life is only really a 40 year life

less

being forced to work tortures my mind every second i am conscious. this has to be a nightmare
How CAN u sTAND IT wiTHOUT ScReAMING>>!>!?!?!?!

Doing something we don’t even love.

I played a Vanilla WoW private server for a while.
I got pretty addicted to it. Good cope ngl.

I played a Vanilla WoW private server for a while.
I got pretty addicted to it. Good cope ngl.
fucking piece of shit old WoW sucks ass fucking mobs all close together can't fucking survive

Tbh I have nothing to look forward to this weekend. All I am going to do is sleep more. Being a social outcast literally kills you from the inside.

this shit is the only thing im gonna do before I have to go back to work on Monday. I fucking hate my life
You play on north dale ?

Well so far i did enjoy the time that I was asleep much more then the time i was awake.

and now the weekend is over, im sry man

lol do this for over 5 years & more. than you know what sorrow is

I used to play on a vanilla private server really enjoyed it tbh, too bad you have to wagecuck that sucks

I used to play on a vanilla private server really enjoyed it tbh, too bad you have to wagecuck that sucks
i don't enjoy it it's too fkn complicated and shitty fkn look up a arms warrior pvp talent tree and it's got gkn hybrid talents wtf is this bullshit?

Dude smoke the dmt like I told you to. Go to another galaxy for a bit

Dude smoke the dmt like I told you to. Go to another galaxy for a bit
I don't have anyone to tripsit. I don't want to aspirate my vomit and die, although that would be an epic death if there was no pain involved. I'm also hesitant after the FBI CAME TO MY FUCKING HOUSE

I don't have anyone to tripsit. I don't want to aspirate my vomit and die, although that would be an epic death if there was no pain involved. I'm also hesitant after the FBI CAME TO MY FUCKING HOUSE
Fair enough