Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I ever wanted in life was to be loved by a beautiful girl

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
It was my dream, I imagined how we together would go on long walks and kiss. Unfortunately, no one cares about people like us, we are ugly and short, even our lives are worthless to them. Life is a cruel lottery for subhuman incels.

The average American woman is 160, no, 170 pounds. There aren't nearly enough beautiful women to go around. Truth is, nothing owes you a birth into a good life; in the grand scheme of the universe, you're lucky you weren't born as pond scum.

The average American woman is 160, no, 170 pounds. There aren't nearly enough beautiful women to go around. Truth is, nothing owes you a birth into a good life; in the grand scheme of the universe, you're lucky you weren't born as pond scum.
brutal

But the luckiest of all are those who were never born

Jfl at how he makes sound it something trivial while only top 1% of all men alive rn can have that.

I’ll take being loved by an ugly girl at this point, I just want to be loved and have someone to talk to

Men want 1 thing and its hideaous.

Meh.

1) Some of us would probably have been happier in some tribal society with functioning social bonds. Not to speak of the poor / 3rd worldcels on here.

2) If humanity manages to spread out across the stars we will have been part of the miniscule part of humanity that was born in the pre-galactical era. Depending on how utopic this future society would turn out, we might end up being amongst the top 0.00(...)001% unluckiest humans across the entire lifespan of the universe.

3) Never understood what "nobody owes you" is supposed to imply. It feels like just another way to say this world is shit. Which is what is already being complained about. Yet it is used as a counter point? I don't get it.

Life is a cruel lottery for subhuman incels.

View: https://youtu.be/WziA88-n02k?t=25

Re: Astral Projection can i get some tips?
MoronicAnon
Png

#182375885Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45 AM CST
"Can you feel anything during astral projection?"Yes. You can feel the molecules surrounding you dissipating in a gradual manner."Does your astral body get out of your physical body automatically?"Not quite, it is a process of gradual ascension. You can only reach complete ascension if you envision an abstract realm separate from reality.

The same. Feeling of being loved by young jb cute girl is a pure bliss.

Only Chad's have the opportunity to experience romantic relationships and intimate sex