Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all i dream of is feeling wanted and desired and not being confined to my room every single fucking day

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I WAKE UP AND WAGECUCK, I COME HOME TO NOTHING BUT TO STARE AT MY COMPUTER MONITOR EVERY DAY I AM ALONE AND SUICIDAL.

I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I WILL NEVER GET THE FEEL THE WARMTH OF A FEMALE COMPANION BESIDE ME I WAS DENIED OF A DECENT LIFE AND AM FORCED TO LIVE IN HELLISH MISERY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY AND NOT ONE PERSON GIVES A SINGLE FUCK!!!!!!!

No one cares about me, no one wants me, no one talks to me, no one wants ANYTHING to do with me JUST because of my subhumanity and autism. And im supposed to just accept being raped by humanity, im tired of going to sleep fearing tomorrow, im tired of needing drugs to sedate myself into a complacent drone.

I would feel MUCH better if i had a few genuine friends that actually bothered talking to me first, where i didnt have to do all the work to maintain a friendship. The moment i get a chance to talk to a potential friend i just drive them away because im just so desperate for human contact that i end up sperging out and spamming them too much or acting super weird

brutal and sad.

Same but without the job part. Only cope is the fear of death's pain.