Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All I did was accidentally bumped into a girl

MENTiL

MENTiL

Greycel
I am 18 in my senior year of high school, every single fucking day has been dreadful here. Over hearing all the normies and Chads casually talk about sex and parties while I get looks of digust. Today was especially a shit fest.
The hallway was crowded as fuck with a group of sluts standing in the middle of the way, and so I simply went to walk around then but as I was doing so a slut took a step back and bumped her ass against me.
She freaks the fuck out as if it was my fucking fault, I told her next time watch where the fuck she's moving, I turn away and then feel a kick against the back of my leg, not a strong one but I nearly snapped at this point. I overhead a "Kill yourself faggot!" And I verbally threaten them and walk off.

This was one of the harshest blackpills I've ever had to face and I am starting to become a stronger incel. Even later that day I had been assigned a group, a roastie went around introducing herself to each person, she skips over me and goes on to the next person.
How the fuck did you deal with this shit when you were in high school? It's unbearable and I've started skipping school.

Kill her? I don't have any other ideas.

You should have beaten up that white-knighting pussy. No asshole would get away with disrespecting me like that.

Fight advice: Just punch him square in the nose. Even if you lose the fight, the fact that you're that much trouble means he'll never fuck with you again.

You should have fought that white-knighting pussy. No asshole would get away with disrespecting me like that.
It was a fucking girl who said and did all that tho, shit it was the only time a girl besides my mother has ever touched me.

You need to find the whiteknight who kicked you and beat the fuck out of him. Make a good example of him.

Also when you see the stacy again, slap her ass.

You need to find the whiteknight who kicked you and beat the fuck out of him. Make a good example of him.

Also when you see the stacy again, slap her ass.

Oh man how I'd love to tie that stupid bitch up and use a whip on her ass until she can never fuck doggy style again.

rage fuel, fuck roasties.