Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I did today was rot and watch movies today just like every other day

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Woke up today and got a snack and drink and just watched movies all day long because I have no one and nothing better to do. Then my mom came to talk to me about life shit and all these things I don’t like talking about and I basically told her I don’t wanna think about it and I’m happier if I avoid those topics.

I watched Full Metal Jacket and the Truman Show tbh. Now I’m sitting here with nothing else to do just waiting for the day to end just so I can do the same thing all over again. What a shit life.

Download a paradox game, it will consume dozens of hours

What’s that tbh
A company that creates grand strategy games, usually where you control a nation.

If you are interested in 1444-1821, then Eu4, most flexible of them all, since it offers the biggest variety of mechanics and differences between regions:

Second world war and a war focused game, Hoi4:

Victoria II if you are interested in 1836-1936 and prefer a focus on the management of your nation, not on war or expansion:

Ck III (II is free though, which could work for you to evaluate the genre first) bigger focus on the character instead of the nation, it covers 1066-1337.

An Eu4 match usually takes 30-50 hours long, while a hoi4 match usually takes 5 hours. Don't know much about the others, but they don't take more than 30 hours like Eu4.

The one with the most alive multiplayer is Hoi4.

There is also imperator rome and stellaris, but I don't know anything useful about them

Last edited:
I'm trying to get into paradox games but I must have to low an attention span or be too low IQ to endure the huge learning curves required

I'm trying to get into paradox games but I must have to low an attention span or be too low IQ to endure the huge learning curves required
Which one did you play the most? Mine is eu4 and somehow I found it much easier than hoi4

instead of movies i listen to music and smoke weed all day :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I wish I could do that, but I gotta do homework and go to school. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Didn't know you were a youngcel :feelswhere:
I'm 32. I'm back in college for a third time, to take a fourth attempt at trying to get a career going for myself so I can move out of my father's house and have privacy for me and my sex doll. :feelsrope:

The black pill about lookism extending far beyond just dating is both real and brutal. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same here, I don't want to rot another 10 years, and become a 40-year-old virgin.

Same. I don't do much more every day.

You're not alone.