Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All I care about is my oneitis

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Even if I got to have sex with a hot girl, it wouldn't change anything. I would still feel completely miserable for fucking up so badly and not getting what I desperately want. I have told myself the last 4-5 years to actually bother with self improvement, mostly so I could one day ask my oneitis out. have bearly done anything.

Now it's probably too late. I'm still gonna ask my oneitis out one day, will need at least 6-12 months of self-improvement first. Not that I think she will ever say yes. It's mostly about how I don't wanna be sad and pissed off my antire life for never trying.

If she instantly says "No" I will probably lose all hope on life.

Everyday that goes by feels like such an incredible loss, one more day without her, one more day further away from ever seeing her again, one more day of complete failure.

Last edited:
Even if I got to have sex with a hot girl, it wouldn't change anything. I would still feel completely miserable for fucking up so badly and not getting what I desperately want. I have told myself the last 4-5 years to actually bother with self improvement, mostly so I could one day ask my oneitis out. have bearly done anything.

Now it's probably too late. I'm still gonna ask my oneitis out one day, will need at least 6-12 months of self-improvement first. Not that I think she will ever say yes. It's mostly about how I don't wanna be sad and pissed off my antire life for never trying.

If she instantly says "No" I will probably lose all hope about life.

Everyday that goes by feels like such an incredible loss, one more day without her, one more day further away from ever seeing her again, one more day of complete failure.
how old are you? (and her)

my "oneitis" lasted until age 18-19, I gave up thinking about her after seeing her dating normies who I don't like. now mid 20s and I never think about her because why would I like a girl with a bf of many years, completely pointless.

It's going to end horribly brocel. Don't repeat the same mistake I did

Revolving your entire life around a random foid is cucked. Go do something productive in your life.

she’s getting dicked down by some chad rn bro it’s over

Eh, just get it over and done with.
It will not be easy if you get rejected but once you recover you'll be finally able to move on with your life.

i don't give a fuck

Imagine not caring about anything other than Chad's cumrag

Why are we the same person jfl. I thought that if I grinded up for surgery money, lost weight, etc etc my oneitis would love me. she blocked me in the worst way possible
and told me she had other guys the whole time and was only using me to cope with the loss of the guy she really wanted. she lead me on, and rejected me. all those times i comforted her.
for nothing.

Why are we the same person jfl. I thought that if I grinded up for surgery money, lost weight, etc etc my oneitis would love me. she blocked me in the worst way possible
and told me she had other guys the whole time and was only using me to cope with the loss of the guy she really wanted. she lead me on, and rejected me. all those times i comforted her.
for nothing.
Brooootal. Well at least you don't gotta deal with her being in your head anymore. You'll get over that whore sooner or later

Good luck bud. I wish you the best.

And all she cares about is me, sorry pal

< oneitis
ngmi

Self-improvement to get women is a form of female supremacy. Never self-improve for women, because you'll end up thinking you're beneath them - which is the entire reason why society is breaking down all around us.

Also, if you don't cut it in the looks department it's over since day 0. My best advice is to compare yourself to her exes/boyfriend/crushes or whatever, and see where you stand. If you believe you can't reasonably meet their looks level/surpass it, completely forget about her and get the fuck out. Plus, you being a bit younger than her doesn't help.

for nothing.
We must CHOose a bettER path in life.