Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All I can think about is suicide.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Recently I’ve just been laying down in bed all day rotting. I can’t do anything. I used to work out, eat healthy and look after myself, but now, I just can’t do it.

I sleep constantly. I have my knife next to me at all times. Every once and awhile I’ll put it to my throat, BUT I CAN NEVER FUCKING DO IT. I hate that despite all my suffering, my instinctive reaction is to try and live.

All I want is someone to love and to love me. I dream about being attractive all the time. It’s the only cope I have.

Recently I’ve just been laying down in bed all day rotting
Same, I feel as if I'm psychically rotting sometimes
I have my knife next to me at all times. Every once and awhile I’ll put it to my throat, BUT I CAN NEVER FUCKING DO IT. I hate that despite all my suffering, my instinctive reaction is to try and live.
I have a few knives but those are for self defense, I would never off myself with a knife, way too much risk of failure

Shoot that shit hang that shit poke that shit

I dont think you will be able to kill yourself bi slitting your throat unless you are exceptionally high T

the rope is what is waiting for us in end of the day

Same tbh all I can think about is suicide
There is nothing left for me

I dream about being attractive all the time.
This. Also sometimes I really do not know why I am still alive, and don't give a fuck, almost killed myself in that apathetic condition. But I survived because of my family and it's will be great shame to die in that time, I need success at something before suicide to proof that I better than they thought. I'm just hope that this absolutely disinterested feelings do not will kill me before I achieve my goals.

Recently I’ve just been laying down in bed all day rotting. I can’t do anything. I used to work out, eat healthy and look after myself, but now, I just can’t do it.

I sleep constantly. I have my knife next to me at all times. Every once and awhile I’ll put it to my throat, BUT I CAN NEVER FUCKING DO IT. I hate that despite all my suffering, my instinctive reaction is to try and live.

All I want is someone to love and to love me. I dream about being attractive all the time. It’s the only cope I have.
Where are you from??? Call a suicide helpline. They'll help. Don't quit.

usking a knife is not a good idea, it probably wont kill u and u will just end up in hospital

you gotta be fucking retarded to try and kill yourself with a knife to the throat,the pain you'd go throough would be unfathomable..

I just wish it were easier in a way that it’s not painful and it’s guaranteed.

Committing suicide without committing murder is cuckoldry

I don't think I can hold out much longer. It hits me as soon as I wake up every day and it's getting worse and worse... the copes are running out and so is my time.

I think about suicide sometimes tbh. I think I might not make it past 25

Don't do it with a knife!
Don't do it at all

I just wish it were easier in a way that it’s not painful and it’s guaranteed.
carbon monoxide poisoning. just make a bbq in a small area and get drunk. promise you will die.

What bothers you the most? No generic answers like "being a loser", lol.
I mean: what's the main dissatisfaction that makes you want to ragequit life?
Not getting attention? Not getting a GF? Not getting laid?

I guess, it’s my inability to be treated like a regular person. When people see me, it’s as if I’m a freak, and they have to let me know that I am.

For the most part, it’s when I look back at high school. How I was rejected by females constantly, and when I say “rejected” I mean that they wouldn’t even let me talk to them or get near them without acting extremely repulsed and uncomfortable. It’s was extremely alienating. Then I would look to the guys around me, girls talking to them, holding their hands, loving their presence. I was extremely hygienic and I always took care of myself.

I also feel like a ghost, like I don’t amount to anything.

Don't slit your throatm, that just seems like unnecessary suffering.

I'm the same as you. It's something when you think about it how long we managed to survive.

I used to eat healthy, muh working out and other bs.
What I did as a routine years ago, I have no idea how I did it. Oh I remember now, I thought I had... a chance. Isn't funny when you think about it?
A chance of what? Wagecucking and provide to other people. The same kind that hate your guts. Beta buxing a 45yo hag w/ 3 kids if I'm lucky enough. The same cunt that gave her best years to other men and that would have hate you back then.

Kids/teenagers treated me as shit. In fact, all the people I knew treated me like a leper.
Even a fucking animal didn't got beaten as hard as us.
Our only guilt, we were born ugly.
I would not use a knife (or sharp object) but something else. A rope is a good cope. Just find a nice and cozy spot.

I'll be honest with you bro, I feel the same way too. I'm just staring down into a dark, dark abyss. The biggest problem is the fact that none of my problems can really be fixed. I'm emotionally numb and my personality is nonexistent after years of utter solitude. People my age are lightyears ahead of me. And the blackest part of all is that no one cares. That's the most bitter pill to swallow, that whilst I'm alive no one cares about me, and if i died no one would care either. Dead or alive, I am just invisible. I am less significant to this planet than a bacteria.

If you rope then nature wins. It wants you to not mate. Death is fine for that aim.

If you rope then nature wins. It wants you to not mate. Death is fine for that aim.
If you rope nature wins,if you dont rope you still failure

Being treated like scum and being locked out of 99% of things in life due to face and money. Fuck this life that asteroid better not miss this planet

I think of suicide of every day. It’s hard as an incel because when you try to talk about it, people report you to mental institutions and shit because society wants us to suffer.