Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All hot women become literally invisible to you, whether IRL or on screen. Would you want that?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Seeing hot girls on screen (social media, yt, movies), I see them muuuch more rarely IRL, makes me horny, but also frustrated and ultimately, sad. They're everywhere, even on YouTube. But I can't even have an average one. Seeing them is like being hungry, and being shown your favorite food, you can smell it too, but you can't eat it. So, I'd take this hypothetical deal.

Last edited:
But then I'd have nothing to wank to.

I would take that deal.

not irl because i dont want too accidentally bump into one and get stabbed by some white-knights protecting a "queen"

@comradespiderman29
@Mistake
@PersonalityiMac

no, i would be bumping into them when i am outside, also i would simply start finding ugly women more attractive

no, i would be bumping into them when i am outside, also i would simply start finding ugly women more attractive
What about hot women on screen? I assume also no?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back