Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All hail our new saint!

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-

Amen!

Did you see the sheer amount of people attacking him for his height? No one respects you if you are short.
These same people will wonder why they kill themseles or go ER.

I noticed a few short dudes on IT waking up to it. I think it's getting more and more obvious to these people that people aren't hating on incels for what they say now, but rather their physical features. A lot of short men will hopefully see that these people do legitimately hate them for their height, regardless of whether they're feminist allies or not.
It's always fun and games until you can relate.

Deuteronomy 4:35

To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is st blackops2cel; there is no other besides Him.

Blackops2

Amen. Bagles me.

I noticed a few short dudes on IT waking up to it. I think it's getting more and more obvious to them that people aren't hating on incels for what they say now, but rather their physical features. A lot of short men will hopefully see that these people do legitimately hate them for their height, regardless of whether they're feminist allies or not.

This is what will wake up the retards at IT. IT is the largest incel subreddit, and many of the low status males who think theyre part of "the group'' because they insult incels will realize one day that theyre being laughed at not laughed with

Nice edit, this fully canonizes him

There are two saints, Saint Elliot and Saint Manlet. And there is one general, General Cho.

All hail their Holyness Sts. Elliot and Manlet. All hail his Excellency General Cho!!!!!!!!!

BTW for all the bluepillers reading this thread. Do you notice how the same crowd of people who are anti discrimination, very progressive and liberal, pro LGBTBRAAAAAAPPPP+ are the ones shredding him the most? They seem to understand, supposedly, that we shouldnt make fun or discriminate people for things they cant control (like poverty or race) but they through that out of the window for a man. Its especially worse for short and/or ugly men. Please im begging you open your eyes. I know that your a low tier male if you browse this website as a guest. The women and trannies arent laughing at just us, theyre also laughing at you for white knighting them. JFL you should be on our side.

I like having him as a saint instead of someone disconnected and is ugly. He understands the situation personally and was based enough to speak the truth. What happened to him only reinforces how cucked people are and how foids think.

Who is it? Some links of him available?

All hail our new Martin Luther King!

He's a dirty juden.

Did you see the sheer amount of people attacking him for his height? No one respects you if you are short.
These same people will wonder why they kill themseles or go ER.
Most people attacking him were leftist females I bet

Somebody make him an account here

He's a dirty juden.
Mein FuhrER,

Jew or Italian?

In any case, he's considered sub8 because he isn't a 6ft tall Jew.

In Toronto, he'd have to be at least 6ft 5 before even the red-haired land whale considers looking at him to show interest.