Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All girls in my class are scared of me ?

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
They always avoid me. I noticed when any of them need a pen or something they will ask everyone and just skip me. I also overheard them saying a lot of times that im ugly or that they would kick me out of class.

Ok but how do they kick you out of class, and why do you let them

Nothing new. In group therapy, I was frowned at by Pean holes.

They always avoid me. I noticed when any of them need a pen or something they will ask everyone and just skip me. I also overheard them saying a lot of times that im ugly or that they would kick me out of class.
nah bro for me they started rumors and my reputation was ruined

Just be more confident, bro! :soy::soy: — my chadlite friend

4jeuGfV.jpg

Yeah same here. Everytime one of my friends is talking to a girl when I walk up to him, girl either goes quiet or walks away, It's like they all have a plan to avoid me as if I'm the reincarnation of ER. I just don't get it, I'm just as tall as my friend. just as smart, just as funny, just as cool, women are just fucking blind to anything that isn't status or looks.

I noticed when any of them need a pen or something they will ask everyone and just skip me.
I feel that too, several girls sit around me and they choose to only trade notes diagonally or even across more than one row to skip me :feelsseriously:

they can smell ur misogyny, never began for uz

Funnily enough during school a long time ago a female told me I was scary looking. Maybe am Elephant Man 2.0.
:feelsdevil:

Eh I'd rather have them scared of me than how they see me. Femoids legit just make fun of me. When I was in hs and it happened I got jebaited into thinking it was because they had a crush on me by some bluepilled normies and then I got absolutely humiliated when i tried making a move