Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All girls grow up to become sluts

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I have wanted to make this thread for quite some time and now I finally did.

It doesn´t matter how innocent you think a little girl is, in 10 years time she will have become a slut. Here are several examples of that.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Demi Lovato then and now

Iris Law

Lindsay Lohan lead 2

Ruthie Camden

suifuel :feelsrope:
nothing is sacred in this unholy world :rage:

That's exactly why God created pedocells.

First of all "god" doesn´t exist, second is I have known 5+ girls who were raped either as a child or as a teenager and they still dress like the sluts in the pictures above. You would think after a girl has been raped she would have learned to cover herself but no they like the attention too much, it´s like heroin to them only just stronger because there is no stronger high than validation and adoration from a hot person from the opposite gender. Girls are so incredible stupid and primal in their brains, they lack so much logic.

I was doublethinking. Just trying to tell people how necessary and beautiful the pedocell's existence!
Do you really believe that I believe in God in a 21st century?

I was doublethinking. Just trying to tell people how necessary and beautiful the pedocell's existence!
Do you really believe that I believe in God in a 21st century?
Yes because 90% of this forum is religious and it´s unbearable to witness the mental illness that is religion. Glad you´re not religious though.

Yes because 90% of this forum is religious and it´s unbearable to witness the mental illness that is religion. Glad you´re not religious though.

This is the real tragedy in this forum and my weird country. But there is nothing to do. Other than exploiting it. Because they are so retarded , so low IQ that they can not recover. There is no salvation for them.

How tf did this thread turn into an atheism discussion?

How tf did this thread turn into an atheism discussion?
I know, that actually sucks. I even thought this was a very important thread that clearly shows the reality that all girls grow up to be sluts but no one seems to care about the thread.

iris-law-jpg.26533

That one is weird because the Dad still looks the same but daughter now looks like a possible partner

All girls grow up to become sluts

In Modern society yes, older cultures tried to at least stop this with religion and slut shaming but being a slut now for roasties is embraced

iris-law-jpg.26533

That one is weird because the Dad still looks the same but daughter now looks like a possible partner

In Modern society yes, older cultures tried to at least stop this with religion and slut shaming but being a slut now for roasties is embraced
Yeah, there was even shared a video yesterday which I also saw on the news the day prior about girls who call themselves sluts and embraces it.

And yeah slut shaming should be completely acceptable since it´s a disgusting behavior that shouldn´t be glorified, any girl can be a slut not every guy can be a stud.

Water is wet op but you should have made it into a racebait thread and you would have gotten dozen's of views.
Also I'm not a retarded christfag or towelhead. With how shitty the world is and how shitty our lives are you have to be mentally defuntint to believe in a god especially one who cares about you or your bullshit existence.

This is true unless you keep them in captivity.

wouldn't you dress like that if you were them?

A good example of societal decay. All females become whores by fourteen now, none of them are pure.

A good example of societal decay. All females become whores by fourteen now, none of them are pure.
Yup, and feminism (female "empowerment") praises that behavior i.e. "you go girl" "you can dress however you want" "it´s your body" etc. I can´t imagine how it must feel your daughter dressing slutty at 13 to get sexual attention from men, and she will get sexual attention from guys her own age and older men too. But I guess today´s societies men are so cucked that they don´t have a problem with it, they actually agree that their daughters can dress how they like and they agree with feminism that girls should be able to walk naked if they wanted to and still not be sexually objectified or even raped.

I always use the analogy about holding a nice juice steak in front of her lion in a cage (where the cage is the laws of society and the steak is of course young,slutty fertile girls) the lion is going crazy trying to get that steak but can´t due to the bars in the cage and therefor can´t do nothing but restrain itself and that is pure torture.
It´s easy for girls to say they can dress how slutty they want because they don´t get how it make people like me feel. They have never felt inferior, ugly, worthless and suicidal by the sight of a hot guy, but I feel this way when I see a slutty girl and they can´t possible know how that feels and that´s why they ignorantly get angry at slut shamers and say they can dress how they want because it´s their body etc. It´s ignorant and insensitive to people like me who feel like complete crap in their company. All our feelings are due to hormones that also can make us euphoric and when a slutty girl walks in a room she gets high from the validation she receives, her body releases serotonin to the brain which is one of the bodies happy chemicals and it will make her feel very good, while inferior scum like me will feel depressed and suicidal because she puts me down. I fucking hate girls, probably more than anyone else on this forum and it´s eating me alive...

damn this blackpill hit me hard

Screenshot 20180807 112727 ff

I just found this on Instagram and wanted to add it. A prime example of how ALL girls grow up to be sluts, look at those sweet "innocent" little girls they once were. Now they´re all grown up, it´s completely inevitable for girls not to become sluts when they grow up.

Solution = JBFing them while they're 12-16

Its whores on TV like the ones you showed that do this to them nowadays they are all brainwashed into thinking its acceptable to do this. Their mothers aren't any better they willingly buy them birth control pills from age 13!

I wish every non-incel in the world died tomorrow.

Yoga pants, short shorts, skimpy tshirts should be banned. I can see why the arab world tried to put vails on women so they wouldn't activate the animal instinct in everyone

Thankfully, i'll never get the chance to even have a daughter that will inevitably grow up to be a slut. one of the few pros of inceldom

Just take her virginity first tbqh, the only people that even care are simps and law enforcement

this inevitability makes me strongly consider never having kids (in the unlikely event of my ascension)

The second one kills me. You would never guess.

all those girls (except maybe the last one) had a slut face when they were kids. I don't know how to explain, but yeah.