Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all friends of my sisters are banging younger guys

U

uninstall

Banned
-
just had this realizations - all the cunt friends of my sister are in their 30s and banging guys 1-4 years younger than them

What is their SMV comparatively to the dudes ?

If you were Chad, they'd happily share you with each other

These days like every other girl my age, give or take a few years (Im 31) is dating a 18-23 year old zoomer.

why tho i thought they pref few years older than them since they are moneymaxed,more masculine etc?

why tho i thought they pref few years older than them since they are moneymaxed,more masculine etc?

cause the older guys are more redpilled and prefer younger or are already taken

many of these old leftovers have ego issues and want to control everyone - the perpetual teenager cunt

hence only loser cuck young boys subscribe

cause the older guys are more redpilled and prefer younger or are already taken

many of these old leftovers have ego issues and want to control everyone - the perpetual teenager cunt

hence only loser cuck young boys subscribe

Agepill: 20 year old guys look vastly better than 30 year olds on average.

Most 30 year old men are balding, have wrinkles, crows feet, nasal folds, etc. Of course women prefer 20 year olds physically.

Pretty much every single case of infidelity i have known about where the couple was over 25, involved a man that was much younger than they woman and the cuck.

All of them are the same, family or not.

Agepill: 20 year old guys look vastly better than 30 year olds on average.

Most 30 year old men are balding, have wrinkles, crows feet, nasal folds, etc. Of course women prefer 20 year olds physically.

Pretty much every single case of infidelity i have known about where the couple was over 25, involved a man that was much younger than they woman and the cuck.

Nasal folds especially. Any guy past his mid 20s has them, and they are the number one sign of aging. I would say they are worse than having a beer belly if the folds are deep enough. Only a high norwood ( NW3 + ) is worse.

Sgt. uninstall,

Just curious. Does sister knows you're incel and introduce you to her cunt friends?

Sgt. uninstall,

Just curious. Does sister knows you're incel and introduce you to her cunt friends?

yes

i told her I am

she said "me too", but she don't quite understand what incel means

she thinks it's more philosophical (not getting what you want)

i know many of her friends personally but haven't seen them in years

they are all cunts

MSTOWs on suicide watch

It's absolutely crazy the way this stuff works.
Teenage foids always want older guys lol.

I don’t understand how people can get along with there sisters

Your sister never helped you out with one of her friends? Not even a low tier one? :(

yes

i told her I am

she said "me too", but she don't quite understand what incel means

she thinks it's more philosophical (not getting what you want)

i know many of her friends personally but haven't seen them in years

they are all cunts

Aw shit, that sucks.

I think when it comes to inceldom, dealing with your family's pushback is a pretty horrible aspect of it. They will be either ashamed, angry, in denial, or some combination of the three. I suppose her trouble understanding your condition and her indifference isn't really that bad.

Most of my relatives live in different countries so I'm only seeing them every year or so at some cucked family dinner. Over the years, I've gotten better at changing the topic when one of my idiot aunts mentions anything along the lines of dating, et cetera...

I couldn't imagine being near my family enough to have to confide in a sibling about this.

Yet I bet they wouldn’t even dream of shagging us dudes here. Sad really.

I've seen some beta guys in their 20s date 30+ year old women because of their low SMV. They cope by saying they're more mature and learned the error of their ways after taking so much dick in their 20s.

I've seen some beta guys in their 20s date 30+ year old women because of their low SMV. They cope by saying they're more mature and learned the error of their ways after taking so much dick in their 20s.