Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All foids should dress up like this

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
1107906b623760cde0ddc5be74709fb1

this is exactly how a foid should dress every day, no exceptions, all of them should look like this

Honestly sand niggers are pretty on point with the burkas

Honestly sand niggers are pretty on point with the burkas

Now why would you say something like that ?

Whites already have a rich history of decent, beautiful clothing.

STOP SUCKING THE SANDNIGGERS' COCKS, THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND THEIR BURHKAS ARE UGLY

Now why would you say something like that ?

Whites already have a rich history of decent, beautiful clothing.

STOP SUCKING THE SANDNIGGERS' COCKS, THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND THEIR BURHKAS ARE UGLY
You gotta admit they keep their whores in place. And why would u even wanna see a foids face or revealing clothes?

You gotta admit they keep their whores in place. And why would u even wanna see a foids face or revealing clothes?

Yes I admit that in the 21th century they're the only people on the planet who keep their bitches in check at a national level.

But us, as white, if we were to transform, regenerate our society, why would we have to follow their model when we could just do what our ancestors did ?

That's my point

Yes I admit that in the 21th century they're the only people on the planet who keep their bitches in check at a national level.

But us, as white, if we were to transform, regenerate our society, why would we have to follow their model when we could just do what our ancestors did ?

That's my point
Bruh we aren’t cavemen, there’s always gonna be white knights at that point

Hey! That's my chicken!