Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All foids should be burnt at the stake

silversurfer

silversurfer

Nuclear Holocaust
When I came in the office in the morning I opened the windows, because it was 30°C inside. Then the dumb foids started yelling at me and closed them. They said it's too cold outside and they are freezing (it was 23°C outside).
We have one room with AC in the building where we can cool off. They don't let me turn on the fucking AC and they are in that room for 2 hours already for no reason. Why the fuck?
I want to boil them, cook them in the oven and throw them in the lava, fucking cunts. I hate working in a company where 90% of the employcucks are foids.

Foids man.... What can you do?
Hopefully the incel revolution will come (total cope) and you will get to live your dream.

I personally think that treating women any different than the Aboriginals did was a mistake. They literally just used foids like baby making machines, didn't even discern between them, if it had a vagina it was good enough. Let's hope that evolution will correct the current social trend and women will be put back into their natural place. Not in the kitchen, but in the breeding / child rearing room.

Women deserve the worst in life, no wonder why they get used and abused :feelsjuice:

When I came in the office in the morning I opened the windows, because it was 30°C inside. Then the dumb foids started yelling at me and closed them. They said it's too cold outside and they are freezing (it was 23°C outside).
We have one room with AC in the building where we can cool off. They don't let me turn on the fucking AC and they are in that room for 2 hours already for no reason. Why the fuck?
I want to boil them, cook them in the oven and throw them in the lava, fucking cunts. I hate working in a company where 90% of the employcucks are foids.
WTF, even 23c is too hot for me. Im dying now at 32-36c. Spoiled whores need heating because theyre stone cold bitches.

Foids would stand in lava is chad demanded them to do so.