Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee All foids are the same.

Thugs-4-Less

Thugs-4-Less

Foid repellent
★★★
I know, water. But its just perplexing. I've checked out hundreds of foid profiles on instagram and tiktok and it's like they're the same person.

They're all part of a hivemind. They all have pictures of the same food, the same outfits, the same vacation locations, they all have chad boyfriends, they all have the same interests and hobbies, they all follow the same creators, they all post the same cheesy inspirational quotes....

If you've seen one foid, you've seen them all. And they all think they're so special.

Last edited:
This is a given

Things I love: Traveling, wine, my pets, laughing.

I know, water. But its just perplexing. I've checked out hundreds of foid profiles on instagram and tiktok and it's like they're the same person.

They're all part of a hivemind. They all have pictures of the same food, the same outfits, the same vacation locations, they all have chad boyfriends, they all have the same interests and hobbies, they all follow the same creators, they all post the same cheesy inspirational quotes....

If you've seen one foid, you've seen them all. And they all think they're so special.
they are copies of each other

foids have no capacity for individuality or consciousness

they are merely part of a hivemind

even bluepillers acknowledge this, by treating foids as homogeneous, as having homogeneous preferences, and talking about them as a single entity

I like strong sensitive men with a great personaliteehee.

They all talk the same too. Visit an "e girl" discord server and the entire thing is like one bot talking to itself. Women are mindless herds

i can't take the fact my life was ruined by half-conscious bimbos who unironically believe in astrology...
Or they think they're an empath :lul:

They all talk the same too. Visit an "e girl" discord server and the entire thing is like one bot talking to itself. Women are mindless herds
Going to "femcel" servers made me never want to talk to people again.

Going to "femcel" servers made me never want to talk to people again.
Discord did that to me in general. Pathetic simps desperately begging attention from narcissistic sadistic parasites

But not me, im different:foidSoy:

Meanwhile everyday men are constantly proving themselves that they are not monsters foids make them out to be and not all men are the same such as the bear vs man situation and meanwhile foids never have never proven themselves to not be pieces of shit

foids have no capacity for individuality or consciousness

they are merely part of a hivemind

even bluepillers acknowledge this, by treating foids as homogeneous, as having homogeneous preferences, and talking about them as a single entity
They'd rope in 5 minutes, if attention starved.
2 weeks to find what remains from their cadaver.