Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All foids are on tinder

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
Just swiping for chad teehee

lol or on instagram

too many social outcasts who wanna feel like special victims

"rreeee i saw a normie holdoing hands at the zoo"

Not all of them

Women deserve the best men inkell, how dare you question m'lady's choices. I'll gladly eat her out and lick her shit filled ass no matter how many men she's been with.

B-but there's this girl I know that is very shy and NOT a slut...

Last edited:
Where else would they be. Tinder is a Chad dispenser.

lol or on instagram

too many social outcasts who wanna feel like special victims

"rreeee i saw a normie holdoing hands at the zoo"

Iam though. Just by being 32 KHHV, iam a special victim.

most foids I know irl literally didnt even need dating apps they got approached by good looking men and found a bf that way. jfl, meanwhile im rotting and every place I go I get looks of disgust.

They don't even need apps anyway. I've heard several average looking girls complaining about the fact they can't go out without getting continuously hit on. Poor them

Most of them are just on there for attention seeking by attention trolling.

Never mind the fact that some guys would reject them if they met in person, damaging her ego, when they realise she is ugly or fat as fuck without filters or "MySpace angles".

They also do it for the same reason an unemployed man plays the Lottery. Highly unlikely, but got to be in it to win it.

Last edited:
They don't even need apps anyway. I've heard several average looking girls complaining about the fact they can't go out without getting continuously hit on. Poor them