Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All foids are normies.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
All foids are normies. Foids cannot be autistic. Even down syndrome foids get more social respect than incels. Foids can never be wrong. Mainstream society even supports and victimizes foids who kill their husband and children. Foids are encouraged in whatever choice they make, even if masses of them want to rip their own babies out their wombs. Foids can be whores and skank sluts and still hold respect in the eyes of normcucks. "Femcels" are considered acceptable by normal faggots, they are allowed on mainstream media like Reddit. Nothing a female ever does will lead her to being an outcast because normies and the court system almost worship foids. I hate foids.

This is a given

Every deep conversation I've had has been with a male

i think normiedom itself is dictated by foids

they like mainstream shit, they stick together in groups, that like the same shit, listen to the same music and enjoy the same things.
they all have the same safe and correct beliefs and politic too.

In general foids have far less diversity in opinions and interests compared to men.

In general foids have far less diversity in opinions and interests compared to men.
They always conform to the opinions of those with power and influence. If Nazis took over, many foids would happily be Nazi. As happened in France.

All foids are normies. Foids cannot be autistic. Even down syndrome foids get more social respect than incels. Foids can never be wrong. Mainstream society even supports and victimizes foids who kill their husband and children. Foids are encouraged in whatever choice they make, even if masses of them want to rip their own babies out their wombs. Foids can be whores and skank sluts and still hold respect in the eyes of normcucks. "Femcels" are considered acceptable by normal faggots, they are allowed on mainstream media like Reddit. Nothing a female ever does will lead her to being an outcast because normies and the court system almost worship foids. I hate foids.
For sure. All carbon copies. Same music taste same fashion taste etc

Ugly foids nerdy foids emo foids loser foids get more respect then males from what i notice