Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All Female Supremacist Want to be Sexually Enslaved in the Bedroom

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It’s kind of ironic. No matter how dominant a woman gets she will never
want to dominate in the bedroom.

Tbh none of them want sexual supremacy because all women are submissive..No such thing as a caring/loving SEXUALLY dominant women..

Emphasis on the Word SEXUALLY. Dominant women exist but NONE OF THEM are SEXUALLY dominant. They want a man to be a man in the bedroom.

Femdom is a male fantasy.. It’s my fantasy too..

[This is a repost because the original was taken down for having all caps]

I think I posted this in the other thread, but
only mentally ill women are dominant in bed, you might want to look for those
a mommy gf you could rely on sounds nice, but impossible irl :cryfeels:
anyway, stop being gay and become dominant bro

Its over for femdomcels :feelscry:

Tbh none of them want sexual supremacy because all women are submissive..No such thing as a caring/loving SEXUALLY dominant women..

Emphasis on the Word SEXUALLY. Dominant women exist but NONE OF THEM are SEXUALLY dominant. They want a man to be a man in the bedroom.

You want a high heel up your ass?

No such thing as a caring/loving SEXUALLY dominant women
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

This is my fantasy as well. The thing is though, I hate being this way.

You are absolutely correct.

Women only want to be degraded because that way they’ll never have to forego the efforts of achieving anything on their own.

You are absolutely correct.
Yup. I wonder why cucktears hadn’t featured this post.. Oh wait saying that I’m into femdom will go against their hateful narrative against us.. I think I’m just going to stop paying attention to them. They are just Incels in denial,
I think I posted this in the other thread, but
only mentally ill women are dominant in bed, you might want to look for those
a mommy gf you could rely on sounds nice, but impossible irl :cryfeels:
anyway, stop being gay and become dominant bro
Just become dominant bRO :soy:
Anyways thanks for the High IQ sage advice in the spoiler

They can be doms, but it's always about dominating inferior men while submitting to thug chad, no woman enjoys being top dog

They can be doms, but it's always about dominating inferior men while submitting to thug chad, no woman enjoys being top dog
Women can be socially dominant but never sexually dominant..

Female supremacists wouldn’t exist if all men were hot and tall

Female supremacists wouldn’t exist if all men were hot and tall
Tbh. Women hate being dominant.

Sexually Dominant women is a male fantasy. No women fantasizes about physically dominating a weaker man

So... all females? Since just about all females are female supremacists?

Femdom = cuckoldry

Femdom = cuckoldry
Btw My entire existence breaks the evil narrative Normies have against us.. I’m utterly invisible to them. They refuse to acknowledge the existence of an Incel that is attracted to physically dominant women, and doesn't think he is owed sex..
I can literally shove a pile of shit down their fucking throat and eat their cat and they wont bat an eye :feelskek:
EDIT: I wont actually do that..I am just theoretically speaking..

Last edited:

I was Chadfishing a roastie who was a dominatrix and could think of nothing more than have my Chad brutally dominate her. Foids are a meme, boyo. Femdoms just hate sub8 men and dominate them to make themselves feel better that Chad doesn't want her. But deep down, all foids want Chad to dominate her.

Most "Female Supremacists" are only really Chad Supremacists

I was Chadfishing a roastie who was a dominatrix and could think of nothing more than have my Chad brutally dominate her. Foids are a meme, boyo. Femdoms just hate sub8 men and dominate them to make themselves feel better that Chad doesn't want her. But deep down, all foids want Chad to dominate her.
The amount of IQ being displayed here is tremendous. Cucktears cant even touch this thread without compromising thier narrative of us

femdom=faggotry and it should be nuked