Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News All fakecels have one thing in common

I don’t have sex

And lately sub8theory as well

1619.jpg

They defend other sexhavers and fakecels too I've noticed.

Not always. Some of them are just volcels who got volcels, handjobs, kissing, etc

Glad to know I'm not alone on this.
I made a thread about fakecels a while ago and I noticed this exact thing among the comments. most people agreed with my sentiment but there's still a very recognizable and vocal group of users who feel a compulsive need to defend fakecels and complain about "gatekeeping" on every single post involving the topic

They hate incels and try to encourage us to rope, so we stop blackpilling non-chads and hurting m'lady's feelings.

I made a thread about fakecels a while ago and I noticed this exact thing among the comments. most people agreed with my sentiment but there's still a very recognizable and vocal group of users who feel a compulsive need to defend fakecels and complain about "gatekeeping" on every single post involving the topic
I did remember seeing that, and yeah these people tend to use the "gatekeeping" excuse to justify fakecels being here. Gatekeeping to some extent is needed, but only to sexhavers/fakecels, not against users for being tall or white or rich etc. In any case if anyone defends a fakecel/sexhaver on this forum, chances are they themselves are sexhavers and should be reported ASAP.

On another note it looks like @Napoleon de Geso has been finally exposed and the mods banished him. It's a shame that a member like him had to be a fakecel sexhaver. But to keep this forum for only men with no sexual experiences with women, we have to keep people like him out.

that's a good observation

Yeah they have one distinct feature in common... They all have Samuel Hydedul AVIs.