Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All ethnic females are jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend (most of which are usually white) while all ethnic men are incel.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

I found this on the exmuslim subreddit, they are joking about people who say they only left Islam to have sex and drink. All the men in the comments admitted to being incel, yet every exmuslim female on that sub is always mentioning their white boyfriend. Ethnic men don't have any hope of living a normal happy life while ethnic females live easy carefree lives as free whores for white men.

Do a search for boyfriend on there.

I have a Muslim friend who is a girl who dates different whiteguys and boyfriends all the time, she told me she doesn't like black guys though. Lol.

Ethnic females= Garbage

White females= Garbage who like killing babies for some reason

At least with ethnic foid we can arrange marriage cope, but you gotta make them take virginity tests otherwise you're a cuck who deserves divorce rape.

Ethnic females= Garbage

At least with ethnic foid we can arrange marriage cope, but you gotta make them take virginity tests otherwise you're a cuck who deserves divorce rape.

Part of being blackpilled is that I know 100% that I am getting a virgin wife.

Ethnic females= Garbage

You can only get an arranged marriage with a virgin bride if you find one in the third world, western ethnic foids will never agree to an arranged marriage with a man of their race.

You can only get an arranged marriage with a virgin bride if you find one in the third world, western ethnic foids will never agree to an arranged marriage with a man of their race.
Yeah you have to import one and then someone prevent her from being brainwashed into a "Strong independunt wamen" by the ((((((media))))).

Very difficult task indeed, not even sure it's worth the effort tbh.

Yes we all know ex muslims are degenerates which is why they became ex muslims.
Do a search for boyfriend on there.

I have a Muslim friend who is a girl who dates different whiteguys and boyfriends all the time, she told me she doesn't like black guys though. Lol.
Cope she's a larping whore.

Where do you lot keep making up this shit from. 99% of ethnic girls are in a relationship with ethnic males from their same ethnicity. Its like some of you have literally never gone outside beyond the age of 5

Cope she's a larping whore.
She's not larping, females lose any fear they had in god when a white man comes along. They would sell their soul to the devil if it meant they could get a white Chad boyfriend.

She's not larping, females lose any fear they had in god when a white man comes along. They would sell their soul to the devil if it meant they could get a white Chad boyfriend.
She's not Muslim if she's a whore. So yes she's a larping whore.

Where do you lot keep making up this shit from. 99% of ethnic girls are in a relationship with ethnic males from their same ethnicity. Its like some of you have literally never gone outside beyond the age of 5
Yes, I go outside, at university I see so many couples that consist of a solid looking ethnic female and a beta looking white guy. The vast majority of ethnic men are virgins, they will claim they are Muslim and saving themselves for marriage but we all know they wouldn't turn down any opportunity for sex.

Muslim women are the biggest whores on this planet.

Yes, I go outside, at university I see so many couples that consist of a solid looking ethnic female and a beta looking white guy. The vast majority of ethnic men are virgins, they will claim they are Muslim and saving themselves for marriage but we all know they wouldn't turn down any opportunity for sex.
Like 90% of ethnics dont even go to uni

Like 90% of ethnics dont even go to uni
idk where you love, but in Toronto most ethnic guys pursue higher education so they could beta bux a landwhale.

Ex-Muslims are freaking brainlets. Ethnic muslim women are some of the most despicable people I've ever met, and give a horrible name to the actual traditional Muslim women. Drinking, drugs, pre-marital sex, what disgusting beasts.

idk where you love, but in Toronto most ethnic guys pursue higher education so they could beta bux a landwhale.
Damn youre right they do. Majority of ethnic whores ride white cock at uni then settle down with an ethnic to reproduce. Ethnics are the most cucked people on the planet

They don't call themselves incel, they call themselves "socially inept" apparently.

Yes larping is common. We know. Just lol if you think not being a degenerate applies only to Muslim women. Men can't be degenerates either but with today's pop culture people want to be degenerates.

Yes larping is common. We know.
Really don't feel like getting into this argument again, but are literally all Muslim females larping?

Ex-Muslims are freaking brainlets. Ethnic muslim women are some of the most despicable people I've ever met, and give a horrible name to the actual traditional Muslim women. Drinking, drugs, pre-marital sex, what disgusting beasts.
That's why I distinguish them. Larpers and non-larpers.

So all of them? And men would be degenerate too if they had the chance.
That's an idiotic statement because there are only a handful of larpers. I'm not larping. My Chadullah friend isn't either.

"All ethnic men are incel"

Give me whatever you're smoking, I need a good drug cope.

So all of them? And men would be degenerate too if they had the chance.
Not all ethnics are struggling. Some of them are actually drowning in pusssy. :feelscry:

Every race has their top tier slayers how is that hard for you to comprehend?

Not all ethnics are struggling. Some of them are actually drowning in pusssy. :feelscry:

Every race has their top tier slayers how is that hard for you to comprehend?
Indian/Asian/MENA slayers are literally 1 in a million.

wish i was muslim so bad

Seriously everywhere i go i see white chads with ethnic girlfriends. Ethnic men are all incels. The 99% of ethnics who dont/rarely mix with whites just dont fuck each other. We're talking millions of ethnics here. The ethnic foids will only wait for a white chad to come along. Otherwise its millions of ethnics just withering away in sexual frustration. I've never seen an ethnic couple that wasnt married (ethnic male got cucked). All those mexican cholos, black, brown gangsters remain virgins. The foids that happen to be seen with them just tag along when they're not travelling outside their dumps to ride high class white chad cock.

SFcels (also known as Cuckqueers infiltrators) GTFIH.

/r/cucktears are a bunch of idiots.