Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment All else being equal, what would you rather be?

What would you rather be?

• A

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • B

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★
A) Able bodied 5ft turbomanlet
B) 6ft6 but one of your legs was amputated at the hip. Due to how high it is, prosthetic legs aren't an option but you can use a wheelchair and if needed can make small journeys on crutches.

A of course. B is so crippled his height isn't gonna help at all for anything.

Both are bad but I pick A for one I would rather keep both of my legs and my ability to walk even if that means being a 5 foot manlet also the 6ft6 guy is so crippled he would most likely be and incel too and I already get neetbux due to my mental disabilities/illnesses

Also as a tallcel I’m a believer of face> height although at 5 foot it doesn’t matter how good your face is you would still be and incel

also the 6ft6 guy is so crippled he would most likely be and incel too
He can still height mog on crutches though. Also he can make money selling his sperm to sperm banks, a turbomanlet would get laughed at for even turning up at a sperm bank.

He can still height mog on crutches though. Also he can make money selling his sperm to sperm banks, a turbomanlet would get laughed at for even turning up at a sperm bank.
Yeah but being on crutches one leg would still reduce his smv by a lot and he would still most likely be and incel but yeah for the sperm bank thing yeah I can’t argue on that one.

A) Able bodied 5ft turbomanlet
B) 6ft6 but one of your legs was amputated at the hip. Due to how high it is, prosthetic legs aren't an option but you can use a wheelchair and if needed can make small journeys on crutches.
neither. they’re equally horrible.

Good point, Since crutches exist I’ll pick the tallfag.

I barely get out of a chair as is, whether it be uni or in my house, don't really think being in a wheelchair would legit change that much