Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All cops are faggots

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
Cops are so fucking annoying tbh, at least in America. They walk around acting like they're better than everyone else and just make your day worse. A lot of these assholes don't even know the law either. I genuinely think most cops only chose this career because they like the idea of beating up "bad guys" and putting people in hand cuffs. It probably makes them feel powerful. Not to mention they are sexist as fuck. They use way more physical force on men than foids. They also let foids get away with much more.

On a side note, has anyone actually seen an ATTRACTIVE female cop? literally every foid cop I've seen looked ugly and/or manly

On a side note, has anyone actually seen an ATTRACTIVE female cop? literally every foid cop I've seen looked ugly and/or manly
All Cops Are Ugly Faggots (ACAUF)

Well tbh I didn't really know what everyone on this forum's thoughts about cops are. Most anti-cop stuff I come across is from liberals. A lot of conservatives are cucked faggots who say things like "back the blue" so I didn't know whether my opinion is popular on here or not.

IMG 4884

The police and law enforcement agencies are hated for a reason in the United States that's why we had the entire country burned down in the summer of 2020

Cops serve the kikes, not the people

Be careful, they're watching us. :fbi:

The police and law enforcement agencies are hated for a reason in the United States that's why we had the entire country burned down in the summer of 2020
Its interesting how the zogbots are handling the palestine protests. Once the leftists find out about jews they might join our side.

Cops are so fucking annoying tbh, at least in America. They walk around acting like they're better than everyone else and just make your day worse. A lot of these assholes don't even know the law either. I genuinely think most cops only chose this career because they like the idea of beating up "bad guys" and putting people in hand cuffs. It probably makes them feel powerful. Not to mention they are sexist as fuck. They use way more physical force on men than foids. They also let foids get away with much more.

Serious question, do you get stopped by cops? and if so, what for?

One of them did a based thing back in 2020

They're not much better in europe. Less aggressive than us cops though

I can’t wait until the day of civil war when lotsa bacon is made

If there was no law we would be the first ones to get wiped out

The female are all lesbian dyke

I have a attractive probation officer but she probably fucked 50 niggers knowing English women

Serious question, do you get stopped by cops? and if so, what for?
Not really. I've never been in actual trouble with the police before or even been pulled over. The only experiences I've had with cops were when my friend and I were exploring around places and they'd stop us to ask questions or tell us we couldn't be there despite the fact that we could.

IMG 1370

UK lgbt police cars

Based opinion

I agree but there still needs to be someone to enforce the law

I agree but there still needs to be someone to enforce the law
Yeah, cops will never go away because society will always need neutral enforces but most of them are morally bankrupt losers and always have been.
The problem is more the laws and not the cops since cops enforce whatever bullshit they are told and don't think about it.

Ive seen a stacy cop at my local pd and I want to rail her

I hate cops bevause they are the ones who will arrest you (especially if you live in the UK) for muh soggy knees.

I hate them because they’re the only reason I don’t unleash hell on this world.

Ngl id adore being an inner city cop. I’d get to kick the shit out of niggers all day

They will give you a ticket for going 2 above the speed limit but won’t fucking help you.

Yup, in Germany female cops look like supermodels. Blue eyes, straw blonde, nice proportions etc. Not my type however it makes you think how they passed all the physical exams. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them just blew the right guy in order to get where they are.

In adulthood, cops just replace the bullies that made an incel's life hell during school. They fulfill similar niches and many bullies become cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back