Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel all cops are bullying pieces of shit

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
they just make your day worse
they play nice and ticket you afterwards
they shoot at people when they hear an acorn drop
and in this video they make fun of a quadriplegic
they said they hit him with the chair its so easy to avoid being hit by a fucking quadriplegic
they instigated him on purpose and this is what they do

these people are not professionals they are for the most part low iq self serving asshole behaving scum
i used to think authority figures and people in "respectable" positions like being a doctor or surgeon were good people
no they talk shit about you and make fun of you like normies
they are normies and these people deep down want you dead and are just waiting for any excuse to do so
these guys were bullies in high school and become cops to continue being bullies

this cop or ex cop youtuber is a piece of shit too
i hate his low effort videos
its trash content
but the point is these pigs love seeing people be killed by them
they get off on it

Last edited:
it's only cool when they do it to women or fags or nigras

They're ZOGbots

So many pigs have a power trip

i hate cops as a corporation, because they know their corporative interests and always act in unison. Unlike people of many other occupations. And they do hold power and have authority, that makes matters 100 times worse. You just can't hold out resistance against them, you will lose.

Please show me you're drivers extortion, car extortion, and proof of insurance extortion...

Fuck cops

All they do is go around brutalizing all categories of -cels.

I don't like most cops either but whenever a black guy charges a cop with a knife and everyone is saying "he didn't do nuttin!" I laugh my ass off