Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope All copes were made for subhumans

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Anime, games, comics, board games, TV shows, cartoons, this forum... Every cope you can imagine is intended to keep the genetic trash from roping. We think using those copes somehow gives some meaning to our miserable lives and helps us not to pay attention to all the women who abhorre us.

Atractive people don't cope, if anything they spend their time with shallow and hedonistic activities like makeup, gym, skin treatments, parties, and of course, fucking each other. Chads and Staceys don't use any cope cause their lives revolve around happiness and success. They don't need to cope.

What about coping through sport?

Made BY subhumans FOR subhumans.

Chad if you do sports. Only genetically superior men are fit for sports.

Disagree but whatever

this is extremely sad
im really sorry to hear this

No. Take music for example, it was made for sexhavers.

Excelling at sport is a Chad trait

Just playing it doesn't mean shit
Anime, games, comics, board games, TV shows, cartoons, this forum... Every cope you can imagine is intended to keep the genetic trash from roping. We think using those copes somehow gives some meaning to our miserable lives and helps us not to pay attention to all the women who abhorre us.

Atractive people don't cope, if anything they spend their time with shallow and hedonistic activities like makeup, gym, skin treatments, parties, and of course, fucking each other. Chads and Staceys don't use any cope cause their lives revolve around happiness and success. They don't need to cope.
Absolutely true. Even when you're young you kind of notice how all the kids who likes games and anime are ugly virgins while the popular gl guys didn't like it nearly as much.

Cope. You can play sports on a non professional level, and excel. I played pickup basketball, and Tennis for years, sucked ass at them when I first started because I got into them late, and ended up being pretty good at locals.

Gigacope. Half of the people at the gym are incels and nearly all joggers/runners are betas

What about coping through sport?
Sport is one of the worst copes, it makes you really feel your genetic inferiority, for example in basketball, tall chad will always be better than a shortcel no matter what

Anime, games, comics, board games, TV shows, cartoons, this forum...
Every cope you can imagine is intended to keep the genetic trash from roping.
Toons/Games are also meant to entertain children, it's not entirely clear if coping was always an intended aspect of it or if it just started happening on its own because the girls were just much less disgusting than IRL ones.

We think using those copes somehow gives some meaning to our miserable lives and helps us not to pay attention to all the women who abhorre us.
They DO. Originating in cope doesn't make something meaningless.

Atractive people don't cope,
if anything they spend their time with shallow and hedonistic activities like makeup, gym, skin treatments, parties, and of course, fucking each other.
Chads and Staceys don't use any cope cause their lives revolve around happiness and success.
They don't need to cope.
Normies are sometimes so 100% opposed to fiction, celebrating their 'real life' pussy that I sometimes think they are coping too.

Like for example some won't even entertain the idea of dipping their toe in appreciating a fictional waifu.

I think perhaps some part of them fears the pain of realizing they're better (can no longer cope as well with loneliness with 3DPD when you know they are inferior to 2D) and so they cope by pretending 2D isn't even an option.

You have exactly the same reaction to jailbait TBH. Normy chadlite moralfags in 20s/30s who pretend they're not attracted because if they actually acknowledge it, there's no going back to the roasty in the same way.

To forget my shitie life

High IQ. One reason I hate girls who game. Wtf is she gaming for? Certainly not to cope, it’s to get simp attention.

True and a lot of them got better because of japancels.

I think people forget how much japan pushed the video games industry forward.

japan incels are IQ maxxed

True and a lot of them got better because of japancels.

I think people forget how much japan pushed the video games industry forward.

japan incels are IQ maxxed
tbh
japcels are gigacopers
manga, doujin, hentai, anime, vidya, visual novels, eronovels, erogames, onaholes, dakimakuras (body pillows), VR, sexbots, and the list goes on...
Ricecels should lead the beta uprising. :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Board games are really normie and Chad tier... I mean, not online. Real, actual board games. They're best played with family, friends, girlfriends, etc.

Chads often have hobbies but they don't make their hobbies their entire lives. Think about all of the Chad surfers etc. Guys into woodworking, cars, whatever. Other things are more impotant than the hobby to the Chad, however. Sex is more important. Making (or scamming) money is often of importance also.

Foids, and especially Stacies, tend to never have real hobbies. Hobbies/copes are fine. They become depressing when you look at them as the only thing you have in your life because you failed with women. Sometimes that is just how it is though. In genetics you have to play with the cards you are dealt. I got dealt a shit hand. Its over, whatever.

Tbh chads and foids don't use copes

Coping is the way to go for subhumans

When you're a kid those are not copes. They become copes when you hit puberty. That's when Chad starts living real life of parties and sexual hedonism, while you continue being a child, playing games and enjoying geek stuff that becomes your whole life because you don't have other life outside of that. Sports are not cope for Chad, they are fun, and also they use it for further social advancement. It's not the same when you're a Chad basketball player and incel loser who plays or runs or whatever. Chad is a god on the sports field and therefore he enjoys it, excitement, competition, female attention, while we are still losers who play to cope. Remember, Chad has no copes, because by definition, cope means compensating for shitty real life you had. So for Chad - sports are not cope, but enjoyment. For incels - sports and everything else is cope.

jfl you are going too far with this
you can be subhuman and do sports,chads just compete at them

High IQ. One reason I hate girls who game. Wtf is she gaming for? Certainly not to cope, it’s to get simp attention.
Based

Download

High IQ but a bit overthetop