Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All copes are stupid.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★★
I feel stupid, and it all feels stupid

If I had money for high quality fleshlights, lots of lube and sex dolls I probably would feel 10x better tbh.

Drugs and alcohol give temporary relief, try that boyo

Great Job Reaction GIF

Everything that isn't for the reproduction of mankind is a waste of time biologically but I think in making less people is a good idea and helpful for nature at this point I've often theorized that us guys on this forum people like us were born selected by Nature as excess men as useless eaters that were never meant to exist in the first place and that's why I was born with crap genetics that would never experience a love from a female because nature does not want me to reproduce it punishes me for being alive and honestly it's kind of relieving because I realize it's not my fault why I'm a Perma virgin incel I lost the genetic Lottery so I just want to try to enjoy this pointless life and it's getting harder every day

Everything that isn't for the reproduction of mankind is a waste of time biologically but I think in making less people is a good idea and helpful for nature at this point I've often theorized that us guys on this forum people like us were born selected by Nature as excess men as useless eaters that were never meant to exist in the first place and that's why I was born with crap genetics that would never experience a love from a female because nature does not want me to reproduce it punishes me for being alive and honestly it's kind of relieving because I realize it's not my fault why I'm a Perma virgin incel I lost the genetic Lottery so I just want to try to enjoy this pointless life and it's getting harder every day
Man you have no idea what im going to do. The world will kneel

The only quality cope is going ER